Part 34

Thanks a lot for your votes and comments on previous part :). Hope you enjoy reading this part :).

When Rishab came out after freshening up, he saw Madhu lying on the bed glancing at the ceiling while thinking about her staying here alone even after getting married, his stay in Mumbai and the duration she has to stay away from her family and him like this. She could see his struggle to meet her once a week and he is taking the stress in traveling most of the times as he doesn't want her to get tired.

Unaware of her thoughts, Rishab asks "Didn't sleep?" making Madhu glance at him. Nodding her head negatively, she laid on her side looking at him who stood in front of mirror wiping his face with the towel. Taking a look of his face in the mirror, he threw the towel on the sofa and started coming towards the bed.

"How many time should I tell you to place it, there?" complained Madhu pointing to the balcony.

"Sorry, I was in a hurry." says Rishab cheekily, switching off the lights.

"Are you in a hurry to attend a meeting,Mr.Rishab?" asked Madhu sarcastically while Rishab got on the bed beside her.

"No, I was missing Mrs. Rishab so in a hurry to have her in my arms." saying that he pulled her into his arms and tickled her waist.

"hahahaha, stop it" pleaded Madhu pushing his hand away from her waist while making herself comfortable on his chest.

Sighing, Rishab wrapped his arms around her shoulder and pulled her even more closer. Madhu frowned, not hearing anything from him as they usually talk for sometime until she feel sleepy, she lifted her head and looked at him.

"What happened?" asked Madhu as Rishab gazed at the ceiling.

"It's becoming difficult to stay away from you." said Rishab sadly, making Madhu smile at him. Blushing, she laid back on his chest and said "I was thinking the same minutes back."

"That's why you were lost somewhere when I came from washroom?" asked Rishab bending his head towards her head.

"Hmmmm"

"Still 3 more months!" stated Rishab dropping a kiss on her neck making Madhu froze for a second.

"Sometimes I feel to shift here till you finish your work but at the same time I can't as dad have to manage office alone if I move here." said Rishab making her lie on her back and coming on top of her while Madhu ran her fingers in his hair.

"Wish to be back home, to your arms after coming home from office but our bedroom feels lonely without you." confessed Rishab kissing her on her face.

Madhu looked at him confused and little worried with his confession as he has never openly confessed how much he has been missing her as it was always her who would make it obvious with her behavior.

"What happened, Rishu?" asks Madhu cupping his cheek and making her look at him.

"Today I had missed you badly." saying that he hugged her and laid his head on the crook of her neck.

"Even I miss you so much that I want to leave all this and come back home." said Madhu with a chocked voice making Rishab understand the things he is telling to her. He had kept all this to himself as he doesn't want her to feel sad and now in a weak moment, he confessed how much he has been missing her which will make her more sad.

"It's fine, I will make it up when you come back home." said Rishab cheerfully trying to change her mood.

"How?" asked Madhu seeing his cheerfulness.

"That you will know soon when the right time comes, baby." said Rishab winking at her, while a blush crept her cheeks seeing his naughty smile. 'It is so easy to divert her mind' thought Rishab chuckling.