Part 15

Madhu's POV:

Next Morning:

I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings, I am not an early riser but may be because of the new environment I got up early and more over I can't let my in laws think bad of me on the first day of my marriage itself so before going to sleep I chanted to myself to get up early in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and placed my hands on my neck, i felt my mangalsutr around my neck an indication that i have a person to live with, i smiled to myself and turned to my right and saw him sleeping peacefully just few inches away from me. Looking at his face I could tell that he was having a nice dream as he has a small smile on his face.

Last night was wonderful. Before RK coming to our room, i was so scared but after talking to him, seeing his behavior towards me, i was so happy. I was suprised and shocked when he said that he waited so many months to meet me personally. I felt so special hearing his confessions.

I searched for my mobile to check time but didn't find it. I smiled looking at his face and got up from the bed to get ready for the day. After finishing my morning routine, i came out of the bathroom to take my clothes. I think Radha Mom didn't send my entire luggage into our room , may be she might have forgot; good thing that Mom packed few clothes in my hand luggage. I opened my bag and took out two sarees one is green & white color comination and other is maroon & green combination.

"Wear that green saree Madhu, it suits you " i heard him whisper near my ear. I was startled with this sudden gesture which made me turn around with a start. I was engrossed in selecting what to wear that i didn't notice him wokeup from sleep.

"Did I scare you?" asked RK worriedly placing his hand on my cheek.

"No, i was thinking what to chose among these two sarees that i didn't notice you, that's why I was scared a bit." i told him smiling a bit.

"oh, did you had a nice sleep last night?" he asked me concerned rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

"Good morning and yeah i slept well" i told him happily seeing his concern for me.

"Good morning, sweetheart" saying that he kissed me on my forehead which made my eyes wide open. Seeing that he winked at me which made me look around shyly.

"If you like this, wear this saree for me " he told me chuckling seeing my shyness.

Nodding my head as yes i walked towards the bathroom to have a shower. Before closing the bathroom i looked up and saw him looking at me smiling, i closed the door blushing.Oh god, RK what are you doing to me?? Seeing his care and lovely gestures towards me, I didn't knew that i could blush this much He is making me blush, i am new to all this feelings, he is making me happy and shy at the same.

After having a shower, i came out and saw him typing something on his mobile.

"I will go and take a shower, Madhu."

"OK "

"Anju, messaged me that she wants to talk to you. She told me that she tried to your number but it was switched off."

"Oh, i think my mobile is in my bag " saying that i searched for it and found that it was switched off.

"Seems like it was switched off because of low battery. I will charge it and call her after some time"

"No problem...here take my mobile and call her. " saying that he gave me his mobile and left.

I connecting my mobile to charge and opened his mobile to make a call to Anju. I was surprised seeing his wallpaper. It was my picture where i was wearing a white skirt and a top drenched in rain. I didn't even remember taking this picture. From where did he got this picture, i must say i was looking cute in that photo.