Part 18

Madhu's POV:

I slowly walked into the bed room after changing into night clothes and saw that RK was pacing in the near the bed. When he noticed me he came and stood in front of me.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, sweet heart." said RK lifting my chin with his finger and made me look into his eyes.

I smiled seeing him worrying about how I think about his behavior back then. He is so cute while asking me this. He is looking like he has been cursing himself for his behavior. I started to feel guilty now as because of me he must be controlling his feelings thinking that I won't be uncomfortable with all the intimacy but still he is ready to give me space.

"Say something, Madhu" I couldn't form words so I just shyly smiled at him and bed down my head shaking my head as 'nothing'.

Oh god RK please leave this topic here itself. You are my husband, You didn't do anything wrong. Just stop worrying about me. I can't say this all to you directly as for now I can't; I'm too shy to say anything about our sweet moment I scolded him in my mind.

I think RK understood this by seeing my shyness and didn't prolong the topic further.

"Madhu, come here" I looked at him, he held my wrist and made me to sit beside him.

"What ?" I asked him.

"I want to ask you a question" he sounded serious and I nodded my head for him to continue.

"Where do you want to go on our honeymoon?" he asked me. I blushed with his sudden question.

"I don't know" saying that I turned my head away from him.

"Tell me Madhu, wherever you want, we will go there"

"When are you planning to take me? How long will we be away?" I asked shyly.

"Our stay depends on the place you select 10 or 15 days anything is fine for me and I'm thinking to book tickets within this week"

"But Rishu...."

"What Madhu?"

"I have to resume work after 2 weeks. The project which I'm handling will be completed in 6 months, dady must have told you right? "

I thought I might complete the project before my marriage but due to some issues the project deadline is extended for 6 more months. I got to know this last month, I informed the same to dady to let RK's family be aware of this.

"Yeah, I don't have any problem with you working after marriage, sweetheart. "

"But the thing is I have to work from Pune itself. I tried to get relocation to Mumbai but my team is working from Pune only, so it will be difficult if I work from other location as this is the crucial stage and they very much needed my presence and supervision."

"Oh" his face fell.

"Sorry Rishu, I got to know this last week only. For 6 months I have to stay in Pune and work from that office."

"It's okay Madhu, Just for 6 months na. We will go through this." he assured me.

"Is it okay for you?"

"Absolutely, we are married and wherever you are, you will be as my wife and we will stay together during weekends. 6 months will pass in a blink"

"We have to tell Mom and Dad about this too"

"Don't worry sweet heart, they will understand."

"So these 2 weeks I want to stay with our family. Shall we plan our trip after 6 months?"