Part 32

Finally giving double update within 24 hrs, this part has 3470 words. I know that my updates are late but at least I give long chapters whenever i update so please forgive me for giving late updates :P :).

Hope you guys enjoy reading this part too :) :)  

************************************************************************

Next morning, Rishab got up at 9 AM and took shower. He prepared maggi for breakfast and arranged everything on the small table present in the living room. He then went towards the bed where Madhu was sleeping like a baby. Sitting near her, he removed the hair which is covering her face and whispered "Get up, birthday baby."

Madhu frowned but didn't open her eyes due to tiredness.

"We will get late, sweetheart." says Rishab softly tapping her cheek.

Rubbing her eyes, she opened them slowly and saw Rishab smiling at her " Good morning, Rishu" said Madhu while getting up.

"Good morning, birthday baby." whished Rishab and kissed her forehead.

"Go and take a shower. We have to start within an hour." says Rishab standing on his feet and pulled Madhu with him.

Tiredly, Madhu entered the washroom. After brushing, she came out to take her clothes as Rishab informed her last night that he already arranged clothes for both them.

"Here, wear this." said Rishab handling her a cover. She looked at Rishab and found him looking at her with nervousness.

Frowning, Madhu opened the packet and found a beautiful peacock color saree.

"Do you like it?" asks Rishab scratching his eyebrow.

"It is superb, I like the color a lot." says Madhu opening the saree and taking a complete look at it .

"Phew....." Rishab exhaled deeply hearing her opinion.

"First time I purchased this saree for you without anyone's opinion. I was worried that you wouldn't like it." says Rishab relieved.

Madhu looked at him surprised after his revelation and was happy to get a saree from him.

"Thank you, Rishu." said Madhu.

"Not now, save it and tell me at the end of the day." says Rishab with a mischievous grin.

"I didn't get you."

"You will know soon , now go and take shower." saying that he pushed Madhu inside the bathroom.

After wearing the saree, Madhu came out and started getting ready in front of the mirror while Rishab observed her from the hall sitting on the chair.

When Madhu was almost ready he went near the bed, picking a box; he walked towards Madhu and stood behind her in front of the mirror. When Madhu looked at him confusedly, he said " I'm not good in selecting gifts for women but I liked this so got it for you." Opening the box, he took out the necklace and adorned it around her neck.

"It looks good on you." said Rishab gazing at her reflection.

"Thank you Rishu." says Madhu smiling, touching the necklace and looking into his eyes from the mirror.

"I told you already to save your thank you's and tell me at the end of the day." says Rishab smirking.

Nodding her head, she turned around and hugged him "I don't need to wait to hug you ,right?" asks Madhu with a mischievous grin.