Part 23

Thanks a lot everyone for voting and commenting on previous update.
Hope you all enjoy this update too :)

P.S : Sorry if there are any typo errors as I'm updating from phone.

************************************
Both of them walked around the house and after getting Madhu's approval in everything that is arranged in the house, Rishab felt satisfied with his surprise.

Rest of the afternoon, Madhu got busy with arranging her and Rishab's stuff in the cupboard. When Rishab offered to help her, she denied and told him to take rest for some time.

Instead of taking rest, he sat on bed with his laptop and started admiring his wife in the pretext of doing office work. Madhu who was totally unaware of his gazes continued doing her work and in between stealing glances at her husband.  After arranging everything, Madhu turned around to look at Rishab but found him sleeping resting his head on the headboard with laptop on his lap.

Sighing, she came near him, after closing the laptop she placed it aside and carefully made him rest on the bed. She stared at her husband lovingly who looked cute with his hair partially covering his forehead and eyes. She adjusted his hair properly not falling on his eyes and ruffled it. She then moved her palm from his forehead to his cheek and caressed it without disturbing his sleep. As if in a trance, she bent her head down and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. Sensing his breath on her chin, she realized what she has done and got up from the bed, blushing for her act. After making sure that he is in deep sleep, she walked out of the room to check whether they need any groceries.
After checking the shelves in the kitchen she thanked Anju mentally for arranging everything that is needed to cook food.

"Madhu, where are you?" shouted Rishab from their bedroom after few hours.

"Kitchen" Madhu shouted back and continued doing her work.

She waited for few minutes for him to show up but he didn't come to her. She turned around to go to bedroom but got surprised seeing him standing at the door frame folding hands across his chest and staring at her.

She looked at him questioningly not understanding the reason for him to stand there without letting her know his presence. She raised an eyebrow at him asking him the matter. Smiling and shaking his head, he walked towards her and hugged her tightly, pressing her body close to his.

"What happened, Rishu?" asked Madhu confusedly not understanding the reason for his sudden hug.

"Nothing, can't I hug my wife whenever i want?" asked Rishab and tightened his hold on her making her hug him back blushing.

"Shall we go out for dinner?" asked Rishab pulling out of the hug but his hands were resting on her waist.

"No, this is our first day in our home. So, I want to cook for you" says
Madhu and blushed at the last line.

"Okay, as you wish" says Rishab and kissed her on her cheek.

"What do you want to eat?" asks Madhu shyly wrapping her arms around his neck.

Madhu slowly started to respond to his touches though they are small gestures but she is ready take the initiative after all he is her most caring, understanding and lovable husband.

"Anything made by your hands, sweetheart" says Rishab winking at her and took her hand from his neck and planted a kiss on her palm.

"Okay, I will start cooking now" says Madhu coming out of his hold.

Rishab sat on the kitchen counter and started looking at her. After taking necessary items from the cupboard, Madhu started washing the vegetables.

"Give them to me, I will chop" saying that Rishab took them from her and started chopping them without giving a chance for her to protest.

Shaking her head, she tugged her saree near her waist and started looking into other works. Rishab looked up to see Madhu but instead saw her waist which was exposed. He gulped saliva seeing her exposed skin that too the area which he didn't glanced at least once since their marriage even though he touched her there many times while hugging her but never had a proper look at it till now. Madhu who is unaware of his gaze continued doing her work.

"Rishu, is it done?" asked Madhu turning towards him and found him staring at her waist.

"Rishu" mumbled Madhu shocked and tried to cover her waist.

"What are you doing?" asked Rishab irritated getting down from the counter.

"Why are you staring?" retorted Madhu.

"Why can't I? I have every right to stare at my wife's waist and also to even touch it" saying that Rishab dragged her towards him by placing his hands on her waist which made Madhu to squeal in shock.

"Rishu" mumbled his name shyly and started to come out of his hold.

"Sweet heart, you are looking very beautiful in the saree and with the way you tucked your saree end near your waist I couldn't help but stare at it" said Rishab sheepishly.

"Let me go" said Madhu blushing profusely hearing his bold compliment.

"No way" saying that he sat on the Kitchen counter and made her stand in between his legs.

"I have to cook food" Madhu managed to say but didn't dare to look at him in eyes.

"It can wait" said Rishab and locked his hands behind her back and caged her from moving.

"Rishu, leave me"

"I will let you go in few seconds when I'm done with you" said Rishab grinning

"What are you gonna do?" asked Madhu nervously and looked at him.

He looked into her eyes and held her captive, while his palm gently massaged her waist and pinched it making her yelp in pain.

"Ahhh, Rishu" shouted Madhu while rubbing the part where he pinched her. Rishab laughed and winked at her.

"Now you can continue with your work, I won't disturb you" says Rishab smirking.

"You are becoming naughty and bold these days" complained Madhu blushing.

When Rishab was about to reply, his mobile ring disturbed them. He then got down from the counter and took few steps towards bedroom but again turned around and hugged Madhu from behind.

"One day you have to witness this side of me. The sooner you realize, it would be better for both of us especially for me as I'm very eager to make you mine completely." he whispered in her ear. He then kissed her on her cheek soundly and left the room whistling.

Madhu stood at her place without blinking her eyes and RK's last words were ringing in her mind. She still couldn't believe that he had said those words to her.

Slowly she raised her hand and touched her cheek where she felt RK's lips few seconds back. The little moisture on her cheek made her confirm that he indeed said those words and kissed her before leaving the kitchen.

She blushed hard thinking about his compliment, tight hug and kiss. He is trying to get more close to her these days without any hesitation. She too didn't mind that as she is liking the closeness in their relation which is increasing with each passing day. She realized that he is not rushing anything and is giving her time to adjust to him, for that she is more than happy.

The thought of his hands caressing her waist made her shiver in his absence too. She closed her eyes blushing hard, remembering his words again and again.

************************************
So, how is this chapter?

Rishab is getting naughty, isn't it? ;) :P

Please do share your views and don't forget to VOTE :)

-Veni