Part 24

Thank you everyone for voting and commenting on previous chapter and also for patiently waiting for my updates :) :)

Extremely sorry for not updating this story from the last two months. I got occupied with other things in my life. I wasn't even active here from the past few weeks that is why the delay in giving replies to your PM's and comments. Hope you guys understand.

Now I'm at home and will be here till Wednesday so thought of giving an update as I can't be sure of giving an update anytime soon after going back to my workplace.

Thank you @DivyaDivya for creating the cover, I have attached one in previous chapter in media section :)

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter too, happy reading!!

*******************************************

Madhu recovered from the shock and continued making dinner for both of them, all the while an adorable smile didn't leave her face. She cooked simple meal with in an hour and went to their bedroom to call Rishab for dinner. He was sitting on chair near the window with his laptop and was talking to someone on phone.

She silently stood in front of him and waited for him to finish his call. He noticed Madhu and mouthed her 'few minutes' to which Madhu nodded her head for him to continue. Madhu stared at Rishab dreamily remembering his words and blushed, at the same time Rishab looked at her and raised his eyebrows asking 'What?'. Madhu shook her head nervously and turned around to walk out of the bedroom. Seeing her about to walk out, he immediately pushed his laptop aside and pulled Madhu by her wrist which made her land on his lap.

Madhu looked at him wide eyed and was about to get up but Rishab didn't let her come out of his hold and blocked her from moving by placing his hand around her waist. Whenever Madhu tried to free from his hold he tightened his hold around her. Finally, having no other option Madhu sat on his lap blushing while Rishab continued talking on Phone and playing with her fingers.

"Sure, will mail you in few minutes" said Rishab and bought her hand to his lips and kissed her palm.

"okay sure" saying that Rishab cut the call and encircled his arms around her.

"Tell me, why were you blushing?" asked Rishab grinning as he very well know that she blushes whenever he did something naughty with her.

"Nothing" mumbled Madhu shyly and tried coming out of his hold.

"No there is something. You were thinking about me, right?" asked Rishab grinning.

"Let's have dinner." said Madhu avoiding his question.

"First answer to my question" insisted Rishab.

Madhu managed to come out of his hold and ran towards the door.

"I will serve the food. Come soon" said Madhu shyly and stormed out of their room not before hearing Rishab's words.

"This is not done, I will catch you later" warned Rishab from their room.

After few minutes, Rishab came out of their room with his laptop and placed it on the dining table.

"Why did you brought it here?" asked Madhu pointing his laptop.

"Need to send an important mail, it will take some time. I will sit here; You start having your dinner, after completing this work i will join." said Rishab.

"No first have dinner, then you can work on that." said Madhu stubbornly.

"So you want me to eat now itself?" asked Rishab for confirmation looking seriously at her.