Part 38

Thank you for all the support and for your patience in waiting for the update.

Here is the next update. Added little bit of the leads convo from flashback for better understanding of this chapter.

Hope you all like this update :)

*********************************

"I ….saw... it somewhere.....I have seen it." murmured Madhu repeatedly trying to remember where exactly she has seen it. Holding her head, she sat on bed while Rishab moved forward to support her.

He hurriedly filled a glass of water and handed it to her. Taking few sips from the glass, Madhu wiped her forehead and cupped her face with her palm supporting her hands on her knees.

“What happened, Madhu? Why are you sweating? Do you want me to call doctor?” asked Rishab worriedly after few minutes.

“No, I’m fine.” said Madhu shaking her head while wiping her face after relaxing a bit.

“No you’re not, let me call doctor once.” saying that Rishab stood up from the bed but Madhu stopped him by holding his hand. She got up and removed the towel from his neck to get clear view of the tattoo present near his heart. She caressed it and noticed the faded nail scratch present near the tattoo. Looking at him, Madhu asked "It was you, isn’t it?”

“Who, Madhu? What are you talking about?” asked Rishab confused and worried at her behaviour.

"This.." Madhu stammered pointing at the tattoo and continues "This proves that you were there that day, don't deny Rishab."

"Which day Madhu?" asked Rishab nervous while Madhu stared at him silently. She could never forget that day which gave her nightmares for weeks.

Flashback:

Madhu’s POV:

It was years back when Madhu was working in Pune while RK shifted to Mumbai and quit his job, but they were in touch through Facebook.

 RK: Evening madam

Me: Good evening..should I say SIR?? :P

RK: If you wish :P

Me: hehehehe

RK: busy??

Me: no work yar....what abt u??

RK: hmm free only

Me: hmm...so what are you doing to kill time??

RK: to kill time I’m using knife and insecticide :P...you?

Me: bad joke

RK: I never said it's a joke :D

RK: really free??

Me: some work is there...why??

RK: just for GK :P

Me: you have enough of GK doesn't stress your brain further :P

RK: still knowing more is not bad right??

Me: ya ya not bad, continue improve your GK :P. If u have time, please share your knowledge with me also ;)

RK: What KT you want?? (KT means Knowledge training/transition)

Me: anything...choose yourself one topic

RK: just say it or else I’ll give KT of you :P

Me: hahahaha, I know about myself no need of KT