Part 33

Thank you so much for your votes and comments on my previous part and apologies for the long wait

Hope you all like this part too!!

***************************

Next day Rishab took her to the Orphanage where they both celebrated her birthday again with the kids especially Anand. Madhu was surprised to see him taking her there, she missed spending time with the kids. Moreover, after shifting to Pune Rishab started taking her to different places every weekend and her days were occupied with him and her work. After an amazing weekend, Rishab went to Mumbai on Monday morning needless to say unwillingly.

With the words spoken by Rishab on her birthday night, the respect she has on him reached to another level in Madhu's eyes. She started seeing Rishab in a new light. Previously, whenever she was alone or thinking about him it was his teasing which she could remember first but now it got replaced with the memories he has given her on her birthday and the heart touching words he told her when she wished to take their relationship to next level. After this incident, she started to become even more comfortable in expressing her feelings to him as she realized that he will never judge her and will be happy to see her easy with him.

Days were passing like this and soon it has been 3 months since Madhu came to Pune. Both were eagerly waiting to live together at one place. One-day evening Madhu was trying to connect to Rishab' s number but it was unreachable. These days it has become a routine for him to get busy with sudden meetings and sometimes go to different city, without any prior information. She would get worried if he doesn't reply for more than two hours. If he informs her about his activities then she won't get tensed and will wait for him to contact her back. She tried to contact his secretary initially but later she felt that it was looking as if she is keeping tabs on him so she politely requested him to inform her if he gets busy with any unexpected works but Rishab just agreed to her words but didn't implement it. She excused him many times already during these months and now with his behavior he is getting on her nerves.
Muttering something about his good deeds, she dialed his number again and got the same unavailable tone which made her sigh in irritation.
Do not call me today, if you want both of us to be in peace.
P.S: NO hugs, NO cuddling and especially NO kisses when we meet.
–Madhu

Typing a message, she sent it to him on watts up in which his last seen was 10:00AM. Whenever he went to a place he would forget about the surroundings and concentrate on his work which made Madhu go mad at him. He wouldn't even bother to check his mobile. Lately, she has become more dependent on him. The last time she talked to him was before lunch time and after that she didn't hear anything from him and the time is 9:00PM now. After coming from office at 7 PM she talked to his parents and later cooked a simple meal for herself. She got to know from her father-in-law that Rishab has to attend some meeting in the evening and it may take more time to finish. She checked her mobile for any replies from Rishab but finding none she glared at her wallpaper which has their picture; where Rishab was holding her from behind, resting his head on her shoulder he clicked the pic. Sighing tiredly, she sat in front of TV and was about to take the first bite but dropped it as she couldn't eat without hearing his voice and also knowing that he wouldn't have had his dinner yet. Having no other option she picked her mobile and dialed his number. She exhaled a breath in relief hearing the ring but soon frowned realizing that he rejected her call. When she was about to re-dial again she heard the doorbell. As she wasn't expecting anyone, thinking it as watchmen she moved towards the door to answer it. When she opened the door, she was surprised to see Rishab standing at the door step with a dazzling smile.

Seeing him in front of her unexpectedly, she with a wide smile hugged him happily and relieved that he is fine and is in front of her.

"Missed me?" asked Rishab kissing her temple which made her remember what he had done and pushing him aside she came inside and sitting on the sofa she started to eat her dinner, ignoring him.