Part 16

"Why do you always make me blush?" she murmured on his chest.

"Because i love to see you blush when i say something like this" he told her chuckling and pulled her more to him as if there is space left between them and hugged her tightly.

"Madhu"

"Hmm"

"I don't mind staying here like this but everyone must be waiting for us downstairs.If you want we will stay like this " RK told her smiling.

She immediately stepped back and blushed.

"Come , let's go "

When they reached downstairs, Radha came to them smiling. All the relatives must have left to their respective places early morning.

"Rishu, Madhu you both came. I was about to come to your room "

" Good morning Mom" they both wished her.

"Good morning " saying this mom kissed Madhu's forehead.

"How are you feeling, Madhu? Are you comfortable in your room?" asked Radha concerned.

"I'm fine Mom and yes, I'm comfortable"

"If you need anything don't hesitate to ask me , OK?"

"Mom, you forgot your son. I'm also standing here , you were talking to only Madhu" whined RK like a kid.

"Arey, I should see whether my daughter is comfortable in her new house or not right?"

"But that doesn't mean you ignore your son, right?" RK argued back.

" Acha, when did I ignore you, naughty?" Saying that Radha twisted RK's ear while Madhu stood there giggling.

"See dad , Mom got her daughter and now she is ignoring her son " RK complained to Mohan who is coming towards them.

"Ha Rishu, I'm also feeling the same. Yesterday onwards she was paying her attention only to Madhu .This is very bad Radha you wished to make Madhu your daughter in law when you got it, you are ignoring your husband and son. " Mohan complained.

"No, I wasn't ignoring you both. Paying much attention to my daughter doesn't mean that I'm ignoring you, Mohan" reasoned Radha.

"Mom wanted a daughter instead she got me. She used to feel sad sometimes, so dad used to console her saying that she could still get a daughter in the form of daughter in law. When they both came for lunch to your house she saw your photo, liked you and both Mom & dad asked papa for your hand in marriage. You could have seen her excitement when papa informed us that you said yes to this marriage she was on cloud nine. From that day onwards we both used to tease mom saying that she will forget us when you come to this house. That's why we are teasing her " explained RK to Madhu while Radha and Mohan were arguing with each other.

Madhu's POV:

Hearing this I had tears in my eyes remembering the way Radha mom showed affection towards me when I met her last time and the way she took care of me during the wedding, after coming to this house. Indeed I got another mother from this marriage I thought smiling.

I looked up to RK and saw that he was trying hard to control his laughter. Suddenly Mom turned towards him and caught him laughing at her and realized that RK and Dad are teasing her.

"See , Madhu these two always do like this. Making fun of me." said Mom turning towards me.

"Acha mom, you are complaining about us to my wife now." asked RK.