Part 29

Thanks a lot everyone for waiting patiently for my updates. Blessed to have you people who loves and encourages me in each update with your comments. For those who kept on reminding me about this story, this update is for you guys :) :).

P.S: Please ignore mistakes as second half of the update is written in a hurry.

****************

As the next day was Friday, Rishab planned to complete all his works early so that he could start to Pune as soon as his last meeting ends.

Here in Pune, Madhu took care to not have any meetings in the evening and  planned to complete all her works early so that she doesn't have to extend her stay in office on Friday. She thought of going home early and prepare dinner for him.

Their week days were spent with long night video calls and chatting in between their office hours. Though their work kept them occupied during office hours but at night they talked until one of them fell asleep.

On Friday morning Rishab informed his parents that he would be going to Pune directly from office. As soon as his last meeting finished at 5 PM, he got into his car and started his journey.

Neither Madhu nor Rishab discussed about the time when he would be starting to Pune. Rishab thought to surprise her by reaching Pune at dinner time while Madhu thought to prepare dinner and wait for him until he reach home. Both of them are very eager to meet each other after a week's separation and made small plans to make the other partner happy.

While driving Rishab's thoughts were completely filled with Madhu and their long late night conversations they had during that week. Unknowingly, he smiled to himself seeing her getting more close to him these days. These days whenever he close his eyes remembering her the first thing that comes to his mind is her shyness and the forehead kiss which she gave him when he was leaving to Mumbai.By this gesture, she was the first female to make him feel loved other than his mother.

At first he thought she would miss her family more but to his surprise she has been missing him the most. Though she didn't tell him that directly he could understand her unspoken feelings.

'Perks of observing her since years' he thought chuckling.

Madhu came home around 6 PM and started preparing his favourite dishes. Within two hours, she finished cooking and checked the time. She thought to call him once to know whether he started or not but decided against it as she doesn't want him to think that she is desperate and moreover if he had started he would have called her to inform as instructed by her.

Thinking to call him after freshing up she moved towards the bedroom. Switching on the music player in her mobile she opened the balcony door to get fresh air. A happy smile formed on her face seeing the rain. Placing the mobile on bed she ran into balcony.

As the balcony is more spacious half of the it has roof while other half is open. Excited, she walked in to the balcony and stood in rain letting the  water drench her. She extended her hands and started playing like a child in the rain.

When Rishab reached Pune it started raining, he took the less traffic route and within no time he was few meters away from his home. His excitement reached peaks as he was just few minutes away from his home ,from her. He picked his phone to call Madhu to know whether she is home. As soon as he took a right turn ,his house came into view.  From that position he could see the back view of the house and his eyes caught a figure drenching in rain in the balcony. He immediately recognized Madhu and shakes his head seeing her enjoying the rain. Thinking to surprise her, he kept the mobile aside and drove fast.