Part 20

Thanks for voting and commenting on previous part :)

I have written this chapter a year ago, so my writing style might be a bit different as I was a new to writing then. Please ignore any grammatical mistakes. Hope you enjoy reading this part :)

Flash back continues in RK's POV

Soon a woman came to them holding an umbrella and it seemed like she was scolding both of them for standing in rain and Madhu's face was looking so adorable. She was looking like a kid who was caught red handed while stealing chocolates. Soon the three went down, I wanted to go and talk to her but then I realized what am I going to talk to her? What will be her reaction seeing me here?? Will she think that I came here for her?? Will she stop chatting with me on face book and will she think that I'm like other guys who took advantage of a girl's friendship and came to meet her??

No, I can't risk her friendship with me, I don't want our friendship come to an end so I decided to wait for right time to confront her.

I took bath, got ready in 20 minutes and came to that window as that hostel gate is visible from that window.

"What are you doing there dude...?" came a voice from behind.

I turned around and saw that my friend is looking at me questioningly.

"Umm...that..." I mumbled as I don't know what to tell him.

"What happened man?why are you staring at the window restlessly as if waiting for someone" asked Sultan suspiciously shifting his eyes from window to me and vice-versa.

"Nothing.... i was just enjoying the view....." I lied as I wasn't sure whether I should share about her to Sultan or not.

"Ok, what plans for today?" asked sultan

"First you go fresh up and come, then we will decide." I told him, nodding his head he went to bathroom.

Again I turned towards the window and my eyes were eager to get a glimpse of her.

After 20 minutes, Madhu came out of the hostel wearing a blue and cream color chudidhar with loose hair floating in the air, as usual looking beautiful.

I quickly took my mobile, wallet , jerkin and camera headed towards door.Maintaining a few feet distance I started following her.

I don't know why I was excited upon seeing her, why I was waited desperately for her to come out of hostel and especially I don't know why am I following her like a hutch dog; 'arhhh RK comparing yourself with a dog, poor man' my mind mocked at me but I was not in a mood to listen I was simply following my heart.

After walking certain distance we reached to a bus stop, I guess she is waiting for bus so I stood behind her leaving few feet gap so that she won't get suspicious, waiting for her next move. I might be like a creep to follow a girl without her knowledge but I convinced myself that I'm just following her to get a correct situation to meet her.

She took out her mobile, dialed someone's number and held the phone near her ear.

"Hello daddy...." said Madhu, oh she dialed her father number.

"ha.. daddy I ate breakfast, got ready and now I am standing in bus stop waiting for the bus. What about you, did you had your breakfast?" asked Madhu over the phone..

"How many times should I tell you to have breakfast on time daddy?? I am really angry with you??" said Madhu I think her father doesn't have a habit of taking food on time.