Part 30

Thank you for voting and commenting on previous update :) :).

***********

Hearing her reply, Rishab smiled and kissed on her temple lovingly.

"Why won't you after all you married whom? The Rishab Kundra." says Rishab smirking.

"Don't flatter yourself so much, husband."

"Seriously, you think so. I'm not a typical Indian husband so because of me you got comfortable within few days of our marriage. I shouldn't say this but truth is that I took so much care for you to adjust quickly in our home." said Rishab praising himself  to rile her up so that he could have some fun.

"It was because of mom and dad i got adjusted so easily in our home not because of you." said Madhu showing her tongue, not wanting to let him win the argument.

"Sweet heart ,I'm your husband. Because of me only you got them as in-laws so I deserve the credit." said Rishab pinching her cheek.

"No they love me so they care for me not because of you." says Madhu arrogantly.

"So you won't agree to my point, will you?"

Madhu nodded her head as no and continued flipping the album pages.

"I know how to make you agree." says Rishab grinning making Madhu halt her focus on the album and look at him questioningly.

Without any delay, Rishab started tickling her.

"Rishu, stop." said Madhu trying to stop him but Rishab hugged her to his chest by wrapping an arm around her and with other hand he continued tickling.

"St....haha....op....hahaa" begged Madhu trying to control her laugh while stopping him from tickling her.

"So will you agree now?" asks Rishab giving her a minute to relax.

When she shook her head negatively he again started tickling her.

After few minutes, he stopped seeing her eyes filled with tears because of laughing.

As soon as he stopped, Madhu controlled her breaths and fell on his chest sighing.

Smiling, Rishab hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek fondly gaining Madhu's attention.

"Let's go to bed, tomorrow we have to get up early." says Rishab picking the album from her lap and placing it on the teapot.

"Okay" said Madhu and tried to get up but Rishab tightened his hold on her. When Madhu looked at him questioningly, he winked at her and stood up with her in his arms.

Madhu wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled at him shyly.

Moving towards the switch board, he eyed Madhu to switch off the lights. After switching off the lights, he entered the bedroom and placed her  on the bed gently.

Rishab kissed her forehead and was about to lay beside her but Madhu held his collar,pulling him down she kissed his cheek shyly not meeting his eyes.

"When you want to kiss your husband, kiss him on his favourite spot sweetheart." says Rishab smirking.

Seeing her confused expression he took her lips and kissed her, indirectly answering her question.

After pulling away from her, he laid on bed and pulled her into his arms and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Waited for 5 long days, to have you in my arms."says Rishab sighing.

Madhu smiled and hugged his waist in response.