Part 37

Thank you for all the comments in previous chapter:).

I'm extremely sorry for not updating this story since long time. Thought of completing this story in single update but not getting enough time to write it. Upon readers request, wrote this update which contains 3255 words and posting it. Sorry dearies, this is all i could write now hope i give long update next time :)

Hope you like this update :)

******************************

Rishab stood frozen for few seconds however Madhu was hugging him tightly and whispered again, "I love you."

Seconds later, feeling him kissing on her temple she looked up and saw him grinning.

"You made me worried sick here and you are smiling now?" accused Madhu and slapped his shoulder while pushing him out of the hug.

"Didn't expect to hear the confession from you, this soon." chuckled Rishab, seeing her grumpy face.

Madhu glared at him, making Rishab look at her amused "What?"

"I just confessed something, all you have to say is that." stated Madhu frowning.

"What did you say?" asked Rishab grinning as if he didn't hear anything from her.

"Get lost." Saying that Madhu got up from the bed and took a step away from him.

Chuckling, Rishab pulled her hand which made her fall on his lap with her back touching his chest. Wrapping his arms around her stomach, Rishab shifted to a comfortable position and said, "I had to go through an accident to make you confess!" joked Rishab placing his chin on her shoulder and tilted his head towards her head, dashing it lightly.

"Don't you have anything else to say? And don't remind me of that accident again. It scares me to death." said Madhu successfully getting out of his arms and stood on her feet, glaring at him.

Rishab continued to stare at her for few seconds, hearing nothing from him Madhu turned around and took a step but halted hearing his voice.

"I love you Madhu." confessed Rishab making Madhu turn around and look at him surprise, who was standing just behind her now.

"I have always loved you and you can't imagine how much I love you." said Rishab cupping her cheeks, looking at her with eyes full of love.

Happy tears formed in her eyes seeing him looking at her like that, she always felt something strong whenever he looks at her. It is like nobody has ever made her look in their eyes like Rishab does, he looks as if she is the only person on this earth for him. She continued looking at him with a shy smile while Rishab leaned down and took her lips into his and kissed her passionately, feeling ecstatic that his wife finally confessed her love. Though he already knew that she had been in love with him but hearing her confessing it made his heart swell with joy.

"I love you Rishab." Saying that Madhu pulled back after pecking his lips.

Smiling Rishab, hugged her tightly in such a way that her legs dangled in the air making Madhu giggle.

"Hug even more tightly." whispered Madhu shyly wrapping her arms around his neck.

"With pleasure." with a hearty laugh Rishab tightened his arms around her not leaving any space even air to pass between their bodies.

With a shy smile, Madhu kissed his right cheek soundly.

Grinning, Rishab asks teasingly "What harm did my left cheek do?"

Laughing Madhu pecked it too making Rishab smile wide at her. He then made her stand on her feet making Madhu rest her head on his chest.

Hearing his heart beat, Madhu said "Promise me that you will be careful."