Part 26

Thank you for your votes and comments on previous part :) :)

Again this part has some Rishbala moments nothing much. Hope you guys are not bored with this story pace. If so please let me know, I just wanted to show how their relationship is progressing with each passing day.

Happy reading!!

******************************************************************

Madhu's office is just less than 4 kms always from their home, within 15 min they both reached her office. As Rishab stayed in that branch initially when he joined the company, he made many friends and is still in touch with few.

As visitors were not allowed within the premises without the temporary ID card. They both went to reception and took a visitor pass for Rishab. They bumped with Rishab's old friend when they were about to move towards the bay where Madhu's team and her cabin were present.

"Hey RK, what a surprise?" said his friend extending his hand.

"Hey buddy, how are you?" asked Rishab shaking his hand.

"I'm good. How come you are here? Heard that you left this company?"

"Yup! My wife works here.Meet my wife Mrs. Madhubala Rishab" introduced Rishab's wrapping an arm around Madhu's shoulder.

Madhu's heart skipped a bit hearing him introducing to his friends as his wife and blushed when he wrapped an arm around her in front of his friend, pulling her closer to him. She quickly whispered a hello as she doesn't want Rishab's friend to think her impolite.

Both men talked for few minutes, while Madhu stood silent beside Rishab.

"Why don't we sit in cafeteria and talk. I will call our remaining friends too." suggested Rishab's friend.

Rishab looked at Madhu for her opinion. Madhu has to just report to her manager today and after checking updates with her team she thought of leaving for the day.

"You just have to talk to your Manager, that's it right Madhu?" asked Rishab while Madhu nodded at him.

"Okay, I will be in cafeteria. You complete your work and come with Anju then we will leave." said Rishab.

"Okay, if you want I will stay with you. Will you be fine? " asked Madhu concerned .

"I'm absolutely fine, did you forget that I worked in this office earlier?" asked Rishab grinning indicating that this is where he too underwent training like her.

Biting her tongue for forgetting that, Madhu went away while Rishab's and his friend moved towards cafeteria.

Madhu's POV:

After half an hour, I came out of my manager's room and went to Anju's cabin as I already texted her that I will meet her after meeting the Manager.

"How did it go?" asked Anju as soon I entered her cabin.

"Nothing. Just congratulated me and told that he was happy to see me again working here after almost an year." I told her to which she nodded her head.

"By the way what happened yesterday?" asked Anju teasingly wriggling her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I replied not understanding what she meant.

"How did you pacify your angry husband that he called me today morning and asked sorry for shouting at me yesterday."

"He did?" I asked shocked as I thought of making him apologize to her when we meet today.