Part 3

Thanks a lot for your support guys....Here goes next part..... :)

 After few days,

 At lunch time...

RK: Hi hello, Had Breakfast??

Me: hi...ha i had. what abt u??

RK: not yet 

Me: why ??...u want 2 have lunch & breakfast at same time? 

RK: no feelings ...actually i slept upto 10.30 

Me:  , ** thinking smiley**

RK: what are you thinking??

Me: didn't get you... for eating food u need feelings ah??

funny

RK: u should feel like eating rite??

Me: ya bt u should say feeling nt feelings 

RK: ho sorry pardon me  **Thinking smiley**

Me: leave it...

tell me y r u  not feeling hungry?

health is gud rite?

RK: i said na i m feeling hungry but i slept upto  10.30a.m , came late to office thats y have to take food

Me: hm nw i understood

go to cafeteria & have breakfast if u r feeling hungry

RK: tubelight

ha ha ha ha 

Me: hehehehhehhe 

 so hw is life??

RK: lonely

Me: sry I meant corporate life 

RK: ho that is good 

hey i wanna ask something to u??

"won't get angry"

Me: ha tell me

RK: haiyooo the question itself is WONT GET ANGRY AT ANYTIME ??

Me: why are you asking this??

RK: u look like a very good , calm, silent girl thats why...

Me: sometimes i get but only with my family

RK: ho 

Me: bcoz even though i speak some bitter words in anger they won't leave me  

 neither they won't missunderstand

RK: hmm so you think your friends will leave u or misunderstand u if u speak such ?? according to me friends will make us feel good not to be lonely

Me: ya but that is not for all the people, frankly speaking till now i don't have such a close & good friends 

i  just  have friends. i enjoy & will have fun with them but i won't share my feeling that much as i do with my family.

RK: i thought it when i observed u

Me: you obseved me 

RK:  to be frank yes i did 

RK: you know i made fun of you when u cried on the day u lost your 1st attempt ...sorry for that.

As per the company policy, at the end of the training, a test will be conducted, they will be given two chances to clear that test, those who fail in that test will be terminated. I studied hard for that test, and was very nervous about the result, so I didn't submit the test immediately after completion, but unfortunately I failed in the first attempt. On seeing the result on the screen  ,I couldn't believe my eyes. All I thought was how my parents will feel, I don't want them to feel ashamed of me, I always tried to make them proud, for that only I studied hard and always stood first in my class, whenever I disclosed my exam results to them the happiness on their faces made me forget all those hard work I did to achieve that, and so wanted to keep their happiness like that. I looked around the room and found only 3 or 4 persons remaining, I went to wash room and cried my heart out. After sometime I washed my face and came to an isolated area and called my dad, after listening to his voice I couldn't control myself and  started crying. Dad consoled me and made me realize that nothing is more important to them other than my happiness and not to worry about the results. He consoled me and  filled confidence in me with his words  that I can definitely clear the test in second attempt. As my dad said, I cleared it in the second attempt. 

Me: hey u saw me crying that day??? 

RK: yes didn't u 

Me: ya but i thought nobody noticed it. how come u??

RK: somehow i even know that u where shivering to answer the questions in the second attempt 

at that time u were like a child to my eyes

Me:  **shocking smiley**

Yes I very nervous that I may fail in this attempt also, even though I knew answers for most of the questions my hands were shivering, I somehow answered the questions. How did he knew this? Only 5 members including me attempted the second test but he is not one among them. I was surprised and shocked at the same time for his reveleations. Surprised because no one other than my parents could understand my situation at that time as exactly as he did and shocked because I never knew that I was observed this kneely by some one.

I didn't know what to reply after that so I remained quite.

RK: if u wanna share something u can share with me i will be a good friend 

Me: do u really mean it??

RK: i did so

Me: hmm 

 With his words I somehow felt nice, i don't know the name of that feeling but it felt nice to chat with him... so i decided to be friends with him..He didn't know me that much but he understood my unexpressed feelings even better than my friends.. so from this day onwards i didn't hesitate to chat with him..Some where deep inside my heart I already accepted him as a good friend. so decided to chat with him regularly... Even though i consider him as a friend, i couldn't have courage to initate a chat as i use to stay in limits with strangers especially with boys, I know that he is not a stranger but also i don't know him personally and i dont wan't to regret my behaviour in future. so decided to just give reply to his messages, that's how he is the one who always starts a conversation between us.

Days passed, he used to message me most of the times, we use to chat about normal things but he always tries to  tease me.

RK: Hi...  Is there any of our frds who are willing to come Mumbai??

Me: Hii...nope...why??

RK: hmm... one of my friend wants a tranfer to Pune..so if there is anyone who is willing to cme Mumbai so that my friend can get a tranfer...like mutual transfer...

You come na 

I was shocked seeing his message... Is he asking me to come?? How dare he...??but i know he is just kidding... soo i didn't took it seriously...

Me: ** Shocking smiley**

RK : what happened??

Me: do u want me to cme ??

I  know he is joking so too started to act like him... so I replied to him like that ...

RK: hmm... is there is any vacany in your team?? i will come 

He always gives me shocks with his unexpected replies... Nobody never gave this kind of replies to me... I know he is harmless but i don't want to encourage such things so i didn't reply anything to him...I have seen him flirtering with other girls during training and eventhough he is trying to flirt with me i simply ignored his comments...

 *****************************************

Hope you enjoyed reading this part... :) 

Please do Vote and comment.....:)

@@Veni