Part 13

RK's POV:

(Few minutes before marriage)

I have been waiting for this day since so many months. Now i am happy I can't express my happiness in words. Oh god, I couldn't thank you enough for making her my wife. My love for her is true at last today I got what I have been waiting to make mine i.e my Madhu. Now she is my wife. My happiness has no bounds.

She came from London a week back. This week was very horrible for me. I tried so many ways to meet her but my parents didn't allow me to meet her as it was not good to meet before marriage. I was eagerly waiting for her reaction when she saw me as her would be husband.

Soon this week passed and wedding day arrived. I could not sleep the whole night thinking about her. For the past one year, I got used to these sleepless nights thinking about her and then when I fell asleep I used to dream about her.

From morning onwards, I have been waiting for her to come to mandap dressed in bridal attire. When the pundit announced that it was time for her to come, I was excited at that same time I was eager to see her expressions. I have been waiting for that moment since so long. When I saw her coming towards me, I was dumbstruck. She was so beautiful looking amazing in her wedding dress. she was walking with her head bent down and I could see that her fingers were shaking with nervousness.

I know how nervous she could be in this situation during our training while writing a simple exam she felt nervous ,I still remember how her hands were trembling at that time before answering a question and now she is gonna be Mrs. Rishab kundra but she still doesn't know that I am none other than RK whom she considers as her friend to be specific facebook friend and her life is gonna change in few minutes she must be freaking out inside. Here she agreed to marry me without even seeing me or my photo, this itself shows how much she loves her parents and her trust on them. The love for her parents is one of the things which made me like her more. If she loves and cares her parents so much what will be her love on her husband thinking about she loving me is driving me crazy. Oh god, am so excited for my wedding night so that i can talk to her in private without anyone disturbing us.

At night before entering his bedroom:

I was eagerly waiting to enter my room it has been half an hour since Mom took Madhu to my room and told me to go in but my stupid cousins are not allowing me to enter without accepting to their demands. I told them to tell their demands but this stupid teens haven't prepared the list and started thinking now. Why can't they understand my situation and let me go in quickly?

I agreed to their demands, to be frank i didn't hear their demand properly my attention was totally on Madhu. I just nodded my head to their every demand and after some teasing they happily allowed me to go to my newly wedded wife.

I walked into my bedroom, from now it is not only mine it is ours. After closing the door and locking it, I turned and saw the most the beautiful sight - Madhu sitting on right side of my bed with her head bent down and the whole room is decorated and there is a heart shape at the middle of the bed with rose petals and flowers.

I slowly took steps towards the bed. I could sense that with every step my nervousness and excitement is increasing and i bet Madhu must also be feeling the same, may be more than me. When I went near her and sat beside her maintaining some space, as much as i want to sit close to her I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Madhu" i called her name.

She lifted her head up and our eyes locked making my heart skip a bit. She immediately averted her gaze.

"Madhu you look like, you are going to pass out any minute now."

My comment made her look at me in shock. I think she didn't expected this.