Part 31

Thank you for voting and commenting on previous part :) :).

Madhu couldn't understand a bit that is happening as Rishab took her into a different world with his kiss.

She looked at him dazed when Rishab pulled away from the kiss. She got adjusted to the dark now and is able to recognize him with the little light coming from outside.

"Rishu" utters his name surprised seeing him in front of her, grinning and holding her in his arms.

"Once again happy birthday, sweetheart" wished Rishab and kissed her forehead making Madhu close her eyes in happiness.

"Thank you! You lied that you won't come today." asks Madhu raising her eyebrow as everything got clear to her now; He had planned to surprise her.

"I wanted to surprise you " says Rishab scratching his neck.

"Well, I'm surprised. Thank you" says Madhu hugging him tightly.

"There is lot more, sweetheart" says Rishab nuzzling her hair and inhaling the scent.

"More?" asks Madhu frowning and pulled out of the hug.

"Yup! come " saying that he dragged her to the terrace which was dark.

As soon as they entered, lights were switched on and everyone shouted 'Happy birthday, Madhu.'

Madhu closed her eyes for a second because of sudden lights and feared hearing the shouts but when she opened her eyes she got surprised seeing her parents, Rishab's parents and Anju. The whole terrace was decorated with flowers and balloons.

"Dady" squealed Madhu and hugged her father.

"Happy birthday, honey" her father wished her and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Thank you, dady" said Madhu and kissed his cheek.

"Thank god, I thought I couldn't meet you on this day. " says Madhu relieved as till now she didn't celebrate a single birthday without her parents.

"Hahaha, we thought to let you celebrate this year with your husband as this is your first birthday after marriage but your husband planned all this and made us come here to celebrate it together. He convinced that you would be more happy to celebrate with us than with him alone. " explained Madhu's mother looking at Rishab.

Rishab blushed a little sensing her mother in law teasing at the last sentence.

"Yeah, we should thank Rishab." agreed Mallik.

"No need dad." said Rishab politely.

Madhu shyly looked at Rishab and smiled at him in gratitude while Rishab just winked at her. Slowly, everyone hugged and wished her.

"You knew about his plan and helped him in making me stay away from reaching home till this time, right?" asked Madhu while hugging Anju.

"Yeah" says Anju sheepishly making Madhu shake her head, smiling.

"Now cake cutting" announced Rishab and pulled Madhu by wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Wait I will bring the cake." saying that Anju went to corner to bring the cake while their parents shared a smile looking at Madhu and Rishab.

"Rishu, leave me." whispered Madhu so that their parents won't listen to her words. When he didn't respond to her she poked his stomach lightly.

"What?"asked Rishab frowning.

"Take your hand off me."

"Why?"

"Our parents are watching, it is so embarrassing."

The Unexpected groom{Completed}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara