Part 11

Dedicated to @paul512 and @Hema1986

As Anju and Madhu were busy talking to each other. Padmini opened the door and looked at her daughter who is talking to her friend happily. Noticing someone's presence Madhu looked at the door.

"Maa, come in. why are you standing there?"

"Nothing Madhu, Just watching my daughter who has grown up so early. I still cann't believe that you were married now and gonna leave us." said Padmini with tears in her eyes.

"Maa..."  Madhu hugged her mother and started weeping.

"ok, don't start crying. I came to call you out as it is time for bidaai. Come, let's go" said Padmini releasing herself from the hug and wiped Madhu's tears.

"Anju, are going to Rishab's house with Madhu ?" asked Padmini.

"No aunty, i have to go back to Pune. Madhu is also not there na i cann't take more offs from work. So, am going back after Madhu's bidaai." told Anju.

Padmini nodded her head and asked them to come out soon while leaving the room.

"Ok Madhu, once again happy married life. " said Anju hugging Madhu.

"Thanks Anju...I will ask some one to drop you at the airport." replied Madhu.

"It's ok Madhu, RK already arranged someone to drop me. Don't worry about me. " said Anju with a smile to which Madhu nodded her head.

"Come, let's go out. Every one will be waiting for you especially your husband. " saying this Anju winked at Madhu and dragged her towards the door.

Madhu moved towards her parents who were standing with tears in eyes, seeing them ,tears formed in her eyes as well.

"Honey..." Mallik called Madhu affectionately.

"Dad..." calling him Madhu hugged her father.

"No Madhu, don't cry . I will always be there for you my dear. Because of this marriage we didn't loose our daughter, infact we got a son." said Mallik pushing her so that he could see her face.

"Rishab, she is my princess. Please take care of her." told Mallik to RK.

"Sure papa. I know she will miss you both but i will try my best to keep her happy. " said RK assuringly while Madhu stood there with tears  flowing down her cheeks.

"I know beta." said Mallik nodding.

"Don't worry Mallik. She is our daughter now. We will make sure that she always stays happy." assured Radha and Mohan.

"Don't forget that she is going to stay with her new parents now. haina Madhu??" asked Mohan trying to lighten the mood.

"hmm.. " said Madhu smiling at her in-laws.

Mallik and Padmini hugged their daughter and after consoling her. They headed towards the car which is decorated for the newly wedded couple.

RK opened door for Madhu, she sat in car crying. After closing the door,  RK turned to Mallik and hugged him.

"Take care of her Rishab. Just remember that you are not only taking your wife with you ,indeed you are taking my world with you. She never asks anything for her . Even though she is 24 years old she still  worries about little things and sometimes behaves like a child. I know she won't hurt you but if she hurts you unintentionally in any situation, please forgive her. Don't think otherwise just take care of her."

"Don't worry papa, trust me she is my everything now. I will take care of her. May be she would be sad staying away from you but I assure you that  I will try my best to keep her happy and I will make sure that she won't get disappointed because of me in any aspect. " said RK assuringly for which Mallik and Padmini smiles with tears in their eyes.