Part 22

Early update, isn't it? :P

Thanks a lot for your votes and comments on previous part guys,I felt so happy seeing your support. Thanks again :)

Hope you all enjoy this part as well :)

****************************************************************

"Anand is so cute" said Rishab after few minutes of drive, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, he is" replied Madhu smiling.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Why is Anand is so close to you compared to other children?"

"That is because I knew Anand even before he joined the Orphanage"

"How?"

"Anand grandmother's was a cook in the hostel in which I stayed during our training. She worked in the hostel and with that salary she managed their shelter, food and Anand's school fee. After school, Anand used to directly come to our hostel and stay there till night, that's how I met him. He is a very active and intelligent kid. Few months later, his grandmother died of illness and nobody was there to take care of Anand's responsibility. So I talked to the orphanage authorities and joined Anand in 'Hope Orphan School for children'." said Madhu but Rishab could feel the sadness in her voice.

"What about his parents?" asked Rishab in a whisper.

"His parents died when he was one year old" answered Madhu

"Oh so sad"

"Yeah but I'm happy that he is studying well and got adjusted to the changes quickly" said Madhu wiping a lone tear that escaped from her eye.

"Don't worry sweet heart, he will be fine and we both are there to take care of him. We will visit him frequently and will make sure that he is fine" assured Rishab which made Madhu turn towards him surprised.

Rishab looked into her eyes, took her palm into his hand, squeezed it a little, assuring her that he is with her in her every step making Madhu smile at him with happy tears.

"By the way he is so protective of you" said Rishab making a sad face remembering the incident where Anand pushed his hands away from Madhu's shoulder when he tried to take her into his arms.

"I know" said Madhu giggling remembering his expression when Anand did that.

Half an hour later, Rishab stopped car in front of a house which is two blocks away from Anju's home. Rishab urged her to get down from the car. Both of them got down from the car, Rishab came near her, holding her hand and led her to the main door. When he was about to open the door with the key, the door opened and Anjali stood there holding aarti plate in her hands.

"Anju" exclaimed Madhu surprised.

"Hey Madhu , wait for a minute" saying that she did aarthi for both of them.

Rishab held Madhu's hand and both of them entered the house hand in hand.

"Whose house is this, Rishu?" asked Madhu confusedly looking around the living room.

"Didn't he tell you that he bought this house for you?" said Anju entering the house making Rishab glare at her.

"Really!!?" shouted Madhu turning to Rishab.

"I told you on your wedding day that he has planned a surprise for you, right? He bought this house for you. I thought he might have revealed it before entering it" said Anjali looking at Madhu and turned to Rishab who has a murderous look plastered on his face. Seeing his face, Anjali understood that she revealed everything without giving a chance for him to explain.