Part 25

Thanks a lot for voting and commenting on previous chapter :). Sorry for being late in updating this story, couldn't give updates regularly due to some reasons. 

Because of many readers request to update this story, I managed to write this update. Hope you guys are happy :)

   ********************************

After kissing her for few minutes, Rishab pulled back and grinned at her. Madhu blushed and hugged him tightly hiding her face making Rishab laugh aloud. He then fell back on bed with Madhu on top of him. Adjusting himself properly on the bed he pulled Madhu more into his arms and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep, sweetheart. Tomorrow we have to go to your office" reminded Rishab pressing his chin on her temple making Madhu smile. With her head resting on his chest and hugging him by waist she drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Next day Madhu woke up sensing something on her forehead. She lazily opened her eyes and found Rishab leaning on her by supporting his head with his left hand, removing her hair strands from her forehead. Seeing her awake he smiled widely.

"Good morning" said Rishab kissing her forehead lovingly.

"Good morning" says Madhu smiling back.

"Slept well?" asks Rishab to which Madhu nodded and then frowned.

She extended her hand towards his chin and rubbed it making Rishab look at her questioningly.

"What?"

"Nothing, there was sindhoor smudge on your chin." replied Madhu shyly.

"Oh, last night you might have applied it" said Rishab teasingly.

"Why would I do that? You might have got that when you placed your chin on my temple last night" says Madhu narrowing her eyes.

"oh is it! That reminds me of something else that happened last night" says Rishab winking at her.

Madhu gave a confused look not understanding his words but when she got the hidden meaning she blushed and tried to get out of the bed.

When she was about to get down Rishab pulled her down and came on top of her.

"Sweetheart, stop blushing so much whenever I talk/get naughty with you." says Rishab caressing her cheeks which has a pink shade now.

"I can't help it. This is all new to me" says Madhu avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah but you know I have lot of experience" says Rishab seriously.

Madhu turned to look at him whether he is serious or not and found him looking at her, she couldn't help but feel sad hearing his words. Seeing her face fell, he realized that he cracked a bad joke.

"Sweetheart, I was just joking. Even this is all new to me but I'm not feeling nervous like you because I have every right to do whatever I want with you as you are mine now." said Rishab.

Madhu gazed at him lovingly and involuntarily she raised her hands and held his cheek with her palm. Rishab held her hand and took it near his lips and kissed it all the while eyeing her lips.

Madhu blushed when he wrapped her hand around his neck and started bending his head. Anticipating a kiss, Madhu closed her eyes with a small smile playing on her lips. Rishab kissed her forehead making Madhu open her eyes and looked at him disappointedly.

Rishab raised his eyebrow controlling his laugh seeing her dissatisfaction.

"What happened, sweetheart? Why are you looking at me like that?" asks Rishab innocently but with a mischievous look.