CHAPTER 6 - FIRST OPERATION (2)

Start from the beginning

"As you wish, Master," Belfast said.

***********************************

"What is the meaning of this commander?" Enterprise asked.

She thought something might happen when she saw the blue smoke. She obviously expects everything to be wrong, but this is beyond what she would imagine. Massacre, sirens were destroyed.

The girls who came with him for this mission were really shocked to see this terrible incident. They can't imagine what's going on here.

"Calm down, Enterprise," Wales said.

"This is terrible," Hood said. "Who did this thing?".

Clap. Clap. Clap.

Kay claps his hand to get everyone's attention. He looks at the girls who are waiting for his orders. All seems to be paying complete attention to him.

"Changing of the plan," Kay said. "Everyone retreats to the Azur Lane."

Upon hearing that, some of the girls appear puzzled and shocked. Their commander is just telling them to retreat and not pursue this mission.

"What about our mission, commander?" Wales asked. "If we were to think that the Sakura Empire might come back."

"No, that's unlikely," Kay said. "There's no one here. They 're probably all returning to their base."

"So sure, Commander," Hood said. "Do you have any proof?"

Kay starts to whistle; he's going to call something. A few seconds later, a large bird comes and sits on his shoulder.

"Thank you for your hard work, Mr. Eagle," Kay said to the eagle. It's not a normal bird. It's a bird type eagle, and it has a special ability that can aid Kay look around. It's called the 'Eagle Eye.'

It will link the eyes with Kay 's eyes, showing the surroundings. Quite useful indeed.

"Nothing remarkable in a range of 50 km," Kay said. "I don't sense something that could harm us, either."

"That's very remarkable, Commander," Wales said. "So, what are you going to do, commander?"

"I'm going to stay here and ......."

"No!" shouted Wales, Enterprise, and Belfast.

"We 're going to go with you," Wales said. "At least ask Enterprise and Belfast to stay with you. commander. We can't let you go alone."

"I can do this on my own, Wales," Kay said.

"No, Master," Belfast said.

"I said that ..."

"No means no, Commander," they yelled.

"Belfast and Enterprise are coming with you," Wales said. Apparently, Kay doesn't listen to her, leaving Wales a little furious.

"Do you understand that, Commander?" Wales asked in frustration. Her appearance makes some girls frighten.

Kay relieves a sigh, gives up and admits the reality.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kay said sarcastic.

************************************

A few minutes later, all the girls who are taking part in this mission have retreated. Leaving behind Kay, Belfast and Enterprise. Cleveland and Wales will become the leader of the Eagle Union squad as Enterprise remains with Kay.