Carnal Desire Part 1 Creature-AU NSFW

Carnal Desire

Summary:

Brett & Eddy, different setting again.
Hm, yes, I am revisiting the "Creature-Au". For y'all thirsty needs out there :3

+++
From experience, Brett knew how rewarding patience was. How much sweeter the feeling of sinking into a warm, pliant body was, how daring the begging went and how much more he could get from them, if they were giving themselves up all too willingly for the taking.
Also, it tasted much, much better. Brett could not wait for Eddy to be ripe.
+++
The soft, innocent kisses were not something Brett was overly familiar with, seeing he tended to just skip this, but they were fine. The last soft, far too innocent kiss ended, and Brett waited for more. Eddy pulled back after a few seconds. Once done, he bumped their foreheads together in silence. Eddy thought he was fond of gentler things, and women, for that manner; sure, he never been with one, and he liked boys love manga, but that didn't make him gay right? He had so many questions, and so little answers. Being clueless frustrated him to no end.
+++

A/N:

HERE IT IS!!!! NEW WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a collab with the very lovely Geertwim (one of many to come - hopefully :3)
Please enjoy the first chapter of "Carnal Desire"
And please shoot the lovely peppermintgrape a Kudo because they are an awesome beta :3

Chapter 1 - Once in a dream

The night was stale, filled only with the palpable stress of upcoming midterms. Almost all the uni students were pulling all nighters to prepare for their possible juries.

Eddy Chen was no exception to this. A sigh escaped his lips as he looked at the sheet music he had prepared for his repertoire.

"This is so nerve wrecking." He murmured and erased another note - he had once heard it was easier to recall things if it was written out several times. In his case, it wasn't working, as he was still messing the notes up even after writing them out.

Feeling his stomach growl, he shoved some cheap lukewarm instant ramen into his mouth. Eddy grimaced at the taste of soggy noodles. It was gross, but a student had to eat, and doing it while he reviewed the pieces was the best time.

Once he shoveled it all in with his stainless steel chopsticks, he stabbed them back into the remaining limp pile of noodles; traditionally this was disrespectful, as it was a sign for death, but that was how Eddy felt - like death warmed over, to be more specific.

The night was long, longer than Eddy suspected. It was taking a toll on him when he heard a sudden knock; Ray was at the door as usual.

"Hey bro, do you want some real food? Or are you happy with your bland, disgusting noodles?"

He opened the door a crack, a bright look in his eyes, heavily contrasting against a stressed Eddy.

"Come on, dude, you need real food for once. I ordered some take-out. Pizza!"