The Grey Scale (NSFW) Part 5 A/B/O-AU

Chapter Five - Never disturb a sleeping dragon

A/N:

Hello, this is the 5th chapter.
Please leave your forks and spears at the door, thank you.

Chapter Five – Never disturb a sleeping dragon

3pm came quickly, faster than Brett had thought it would.

He was ready.

Well, that was a lie, but he liked to pretend he was. One thing he knew for sure: the omega would beg him to remove the bond after he was done with him. At least that was the plan. Maybe not his best plan, a shitty one to be exact, but the best he could come up with right now, given the time frame.

The door opened one minute before 3pm, revealing Eddy. He slipped into the office and closed the door.

Brett was sitting behind his desk, watching as Eddy carefully lowered his violin case near the wall before confidently stepping closer to his mate. He plopped in the chair right before Brett's desk and smiled widely. He seemed overly happy to be here.

That would change in a minute. Brett thought.

"Hello mate."

While the little shit was technically right to call him that, he would make sure Eddy would regret saying that to him.

Now more or less calm and collected—he had not a lot of time to think about the situation—he leant back on his chair and motioned for Eddy to come closer.

"Mate," Brett huffed, not at all happy to be called that again,"come here."

He gestured to his lap. Excited, Eddy jumped from the chair and almost ran around the desk. The omega climbed to Brett's lap, straddling him. Eddy's hands were on his chest then proceeded to wander to his shoulders, gently stroking his muscles. Eddy bit his lower lip.

"Oh Brett, you have no idea how excited I was when I saw the mark..."

Brett looked up at Eddy and stroked over the collar, ignoring what Eddy said.

"Take it off," Brett commanded.

Eddy did as he was told, letting the collar fall to the floor. The alpha turned Eddy's head so he could see the marks clearly. Of course he already knew it was his bite, but really, how did that end up on there? Brett laid his hand around the neck very lightly, stroking the soft skin with his fingertips. Eddy shivered at the sensation.