Carnal Desire Rebirth Part 13 (NSFW) Creature-AU

A/N:

Well, I could warn you and say there is smut inside but... you probably already know. And Bunny and his Mr. Fox will not be it this time :D

Chapter 13

The next morning came quickly and Brett felt sated. The person they hunted was a good one. A perfect specimen for the both of them. He opened his eyes and yawned. Eddy was still asleep so it seemed, so Brett took the chance. He slowly slid down and rolled his lover on the back. He started trailing kisses on the neck, collarbone and chest. The path he took was a long but straightforward one. He was finally at his goal. Brett kissed the soft dick before taking it in his mouth. His fingers were quickly wetted and pressed into Eddy's tiny hole. The next time they made a body, they should think about adding a vagina. Not a dick maybe. That would make things at least much easier. Or a dick and a vagina. Hm.

Eddy moaned softly at the feeling. He wasn't waking up from it, since sexual pleasure was normal while sleeping. It wasn't out of the ordinary. He mewled slightly then squirmed a bit to get more comfy.

Brett felt the dick swelling and lifted his head. His fingers were now three inside Eddy, so he was ready as well, Brett murmured the magic words again so Eddy was slick and ready. He didn't want to hurt him, just having fun. So he came up again while sinking into Eddy slowly. When he was completely sheathed inside, he bent down and kissed his lover.

Eddy kissed back, slowly stirring awake, a moan already escaping him, "Brett."

He mewled against the elders lips tiredly. He technically shouldn't be sleepy since he didn't need sleep but he always felt the lull and the grogginess of its aftermath once waking up.

Brett knew it would still take Eddy up to a few hundred years to adapt. He didn't mind it one bit. That way, he could have his wicked way with his lover without him grumbling. Because who didn't want to wake up with pleasure running in their veins? And also, Brett had the consent for that. Otherwise he wouldn't do it anyway.

He rocked his hips slowly into Eddy, teasing him.

Eddy let his eyes fall closed again, not to sleep this time but to aid in the feeling of pleasure. He couldn't help but moan again softly, "I love you."

He fluttered his eyes open to look at Brett through his thick eyelashes. This was a pleasant surprise.

"I love you too," Brett grinned and pressed his lips on Eddy's again. Yes, his lover was too perfect. No grumpy retort, no bitching or whining, just his wonderful moans and expression of love. He was indeed very blessed for being a demon.

His lips wandered up to smother Eddy's cheeks and eyelids in love as he slowly rocked his hips. Nothing too fast, but not agonizing slow either.

Eddy liked sex hard and rough but he also liked it gentle and slow, it allowed them to both feel love. He rocked his own hips in time with Brett's. He was pretty decent with that, not like his bunny persona. He knew when to hop in and what he wanted to feel. What he wanted to feel was every inch of Brett.

Their sex was very different from them making love to each other. And Brett liked both immensely. Sometimes he was in the mood for taking things slow and this was one of those moments. He wanted to savor it. Eddy underneath him, where they are joined, his breathless moans and whimpers and soft little cries, simply everything. Just Eddy. He wanted to have all of him.