The Grey Scale (NSFW) Part 4 A/B/O-AU

This is a fantastic cover is made by the lovely

MaybelleLee

Thank you again :3

A/N:

Just a quick Plug for me:

I HAVE NOW KO-FI!!!

If you like what I do and want to help me put out more chapters than just once a week, you can support me under:

https://ko-fi.com/kira_

I would appreciate it very much!
Thank you!

Also I want to thank SmoochieDancer and  kidwithgunz for their constant comments. You guys keep me alive, make me happy and hype me up for my writing so I actually get sh*t done!! I Love you guys :3

But here, onto the story.

Chapter Four – Ignited by a spark, burned by a flame

Their meetings on campus followed a strictly professional relationship; as long as they were in university territory, Brett was Eddy's professor and Eddy was just one of Brett's students. No touching, no kissing, no funny business..

When Eddy dropped some hints at the beginning of the semester, they were totally blocked by Brett. Eddy was cute and very skillful with what he does, and their frequent interactions in the establishment has made Brett develop a fondness for the boy, but that didn't mean he was willing to fool around in public. He liked his job and he wanted to keep it. A boytoy wasn't worth the risk of getting fired.

As a kind of compromise his semi-regular visits became a once-or-twice-a-week-visit. He always asked for Eddy and even went as far as booking a scheduled appointment every week. Always on a Friday evening so Eddy had time to recharge and heal before Monday when classes rolled around.

The omega got better at handling, appreciating and liking the pain. Eddy would never be a full blown pain-loving-chick but he now preferred to lace his pleasure with pain, which suited Brett's taste.

Weeks rolled around pretty quickly; the first round of tests and exams came up. Eddy was not the best but also not the worst in his classes. He was attentive and smart, but was a bit of a scatterbrain. As the midterms came up, their scholar meetings for his violin playing lessened from once a week to once a month. Too much pressure from his family was on Eddy to perform well in exams and he needed more time for that. He wanted to make his parents proud and they were stereotypical asian parents. Doing good wasn't good enough. He needed to be the best.