Carnal Desire Rebirth Part 2 (NSFW) Creature-AU

A/N:

Next Chapter. My dudes, its finally happening. Woohooo! I hope you have a fantastic Friday :D

Chapter 2

Brett took all the clothes and walked to the register to chat shortly with the man and then went to Eddy.

"Come on then, dear. Look at your heart's content."

They were going to the kinky section and the first thing Brett pulled was a silicone dick with a long, fuzzy tail at the end.

"Look, you can be a cat!"

Eddy did blush, far easier than he thought he would. His eyes fixated on the silicone dick more than the tail itself. It looked big... was Brett bigger, smaller or about the same size? All he knew was that it was big and his ass only had a small hole. Slowly, he started to eye the tail up and down, "Makes me think that we should get a pet cat so I don't have to pretend I'm one."

He smiled as he giggled.

"Nah, I would like you as my loyal cat more. Your nails are trimmed and cut and your mouth can fit around my dick as well. Way better."

Brett grinned and put it back to lift up a horse dick.

"Well, I think this is a bit big for you, right?"

It was almost 50 cm long and roughly fifteen centimeter in diameter. That would never fit into Eddy and Brett sure as heck wouldn't try.

"Maybe we should start smaller? What do you think?"

"Yeah definitely smaller... like a lot smaller. And why would anyone want to wreck their ass with a horses dick? Like didn't a guy die from an actual horse?" Eddy's face went redder, it was a very scary looking thing.

"Yeah, I think he did because the horse went in too deep or he was not well prepared. Anyway."

Brett set it back and grabbed a tiny one. It was blue and it was looking like a worm. A bubble worm.

"That here is a beginner one. It's only three centimeters in diameter in the thickest part and seventeen centimeters long. Don't worry we will not fit all in you. But it's a good starting point. And it's hella cute."

He jiggled it around and snorted. Then he grabbed a new and packaged one and pointed to another display.

"Go wild here as well, dear. Nothing is taboo."

"I am now suddenly concerned that nothing will actually fit although in theory it should be possible," Eddy cleared his throat then laughed awkwardly, maybe he shouldn't look at the things that were supposed to go into people, "Uh, why don't you show me the kinky stuff you think are interesting?"

"Well, I think that is interesting. But alas, we have more."

They went to the next display Brett was pointing at and he immediately lifted up a pair of cuffs. Fluffy, pink cuffs.

"Cute, eh? That way I can chain you to the bed and have my wicked way with you," he set them down and showed Eddy a very long strip of red satin, "And I like this. But anyway, just choose, Eddy. You need to be comfortable at first. All the kinky, more advanced stuff can come in later when you are actually liking getting dicked."

Eddy touched the satin then the handcuffs, "The satin feels nicer in my opinion."

He licked his lips slightly as he looked at Brett, it was quite apparent that the elder had already formed his kinky interests but he also had more chances too, "Do you think I'll like it?"