Carnal Desire Rebirth Part 14 (NSFW) Creature-AU

A/N:

WHO IS READY FOR ANGST AND PAIN?!

Everyone? PERFECT!

Enjoy :D

Chapter 14

They both were saited and happy.

Brett slipped out of Eddy and kissed him on the tip of the nose.

"Bottle." That was Brett's safe word. With that he ended the scene and flopped on his side, right next to Eddy.

*

"Man, that was interesting. I am still in love, so don't worry about that. But you were such a good, slutty Professor. Man... You did very, very good, love."

He threw the blanket over them and pulled Eddy close to snuggle with him.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm for sure alright, and feeling really full. You did spill two loads into me," Eddy chuckled warmly, it felt really nice to be that full though, so he didn't mind at all, "Who would've known that I would be good at being a slut. As long as it's you, I can be very much of one."

"Yes, you were a wonderful one. But that with the headmaster surprised me greatly. You naughtly little Succubus. I bet you would go to school only to do dirty things with the staff, eh? But I can understand. Did you like my virgin Brett? I actually enjoyed it." His hand stroked over the slight bulge and he grinned. It was cute and a testimony of their love life.

"Hm, well, if we sleep again it will probably disappear. Your body works overtime to reabsorb my love juice."

"I did like your virgin act, it was so cute and adorable. I could've just pinched your cheeks, you were so cute." Eddy thought he might as well now that they were there and pinched Brett's chubby cheeks, "Why did the headmaster shock you? I originally was going to be silly and say I fucked with your dad."

"With my dad?! Well, that would be hilarious," Brett snorted and turned his head to kiss the offending fingertips. "Next time tell me that. But I never had a dad, so well, I dunno what an appropriate reaction will be to that, but eh, I will wing it. And I really liked today. I like you as a virgin as well, but that was very fun for me. Something different, you know? What do you want to do next?"

"Let's do the stripping one that you've been talking about. I think it would be very fun. Maybe I will actually be able to put those old pole dancing classes to use. But I guess we'll see," Eddy let Brett's cheeks go to run his hands down Brett's sides, "Yesh, your dad! Hehe, I decided it probably wasn't the most appropriate."

Brett chuckled and pressed himself against Eddy to place a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Maybe you should freshen up on those dancing classes then. Because I will not allow for sloppy dancing of my lover at the pole. Not when I pay him his weight in one hundred dollar bills."

"I will, and I am pretty sure they put people through some training before they put them in front of everyone. So I would be fine. But maybe we should try to work out, to get these bodies in physical shape," Eddy stretched a bit, they probably needed that. He could also add it in-between his practicing times he set himself for violin.