Help me, Please (NO TSV!!!!) (NSFW) Cars-Fanfic

Please don't take it seriously.

It's not TSV, but I had to show u guys.

If you want good stuff: Check out my new multi-chapter story Touch of Dawn! Thanks!

Enjoy (?)

"More!" Lightning McQueen yelled as he felt the wet tongue of his best friend - and now probably more? - Mater licking gently over his tailpipe. The daring tongue teased him as he went over it but finally he had mercy on McQueen and licked inside.

"Please, more, I beg you," McQueen whimpered in between his moans. This was the sweetest torture! Not even racing felt that good. The clever tongue moved to his most secret places, taunting him with the promises of pleasure. And more.

Mater blew gently into the spit slick hole. A shudder ran through McQueen. How could his friend be that good at what he was doing?!

Without any more preamble Mater brought his tongue to the red cars exhaust pipe one more time and with eagerness devoured it. The tongue reached places that were never touched before and McQueen couldn't help himself and cried out.

Mater doubled down and with vigour continued to hit the secret and oh so sweet spot to bring his friend to the long awaited climax.

"M-Mater, please, I'm gonna cum soon," McQueen breathed out. His engine was coiling hot and the whole frame shook as the climax neared without mercy.

Mater was still silent, focused on the pleasure he brought his friend. The speed of his tongue didn't falter, it even sped up! McQueen was sure not even he could drive faster than that wicked tongue inside him. His moans were loud and rolled off his tongue uncontrollably.

The orgasm crashed into him, forcing him to squirt out his washer fluid and spilled the ground underneath him. He panted as he tried to catch his breath before turning around to see that he even soiled Mater too.

Thank you. Imma going hide again. If you want good stuff: Check out my new multi-chapter story Touch of Dawn! Thanks!