Carnal Desire Rebirth Part 19 (NSFW) Creature-AU

A/N:

Who is ready for the end? No one? TOO BAD! This is the last chapter :D

Have fun guys!!!!

Chapter 19

The three weeks passed by them in a blink. At least for Brett it felt like that. He stared down at the completely healed and pristine body he made, hugging Eddy from behind.

"The body is ready. We can go now at any time you wish. Have you calmed down a bit?"

"A bit, I'll play nice." Eddy sighed softly, they probably tormented themselves so he would be forgiving. They were already condemning themselves so he wouldn't be one to do it too. They were people close to him after all.

Brett pressed a kiss behind Eddy's ear and rubbed the belly.

"Good, good. I can't wait to taste what you made me." Brett knew now that Eddy prepared something but he had no idea what it was. Eddy wouldn't tell him. So he would wait and be excited for it. He found it incredibly cute that Eddy baked or cooked for him. Sure, it was not necessary but the thought behind it was heartwarming.

He pressed another kiss on Eddy.

"Shall we go to the human world then?"

"That's if it's still good after three weeks and no one ate it," Eddy thought that it may have held up only for three days. He should have put it in the freezer to last longer and just let it thaw out for them when they got back. Sadly Eddy didn't think that far because the day with his journey back to hell was a really bad day! Family reunions were always bad days in his book, "I guess we should."

"I will just help you then. No problem," Brett kissed him one more time before he let go and looked over the body one more time, "I will take a bit longer to go down, so feel free to scare them. But not too much, okay? I will be with you shortly."

He hoped everything would be going smooth with the three. He didn't work so hard for a reunion just to let it be in ruins after a little bit of torture. Yes, it was no fun to be the one who was tortured, but still!

Eddy didn't exactly want to face them without Brett, it sounded like it would be very awkward. How were they supposed to go on about everything with everything that had happened? It sounded like it would be way more than awkward, "Okay then, I'll see you soon."

The succubus said reluctantly.

"See you soon!"

Brett dispersed in black smoke and entered the body. He would take a few minutes to check everything before sending it down and then walk home from the gate to their house. It would probably take up to half an hour.

Eddy sighed, it was time to make his journey back to his sustained body. Hopefully their house wasn't burnt down by the house-sitters. He doubted that they would, but then again he doubted his sister would torture Brett. And look how wrong he was! So shit going down was possible.

Belle and Ray were baking some good cakes in the oven when they felt the magic entering the house. Eddy was back.

Sadly, the tapioca pearls didn't survive, but Belle made a batch every three days, so as to not waste Eddy's efforts. She figured he made it for himself and/or Brett, so she stocked up on that. She even froze a large batch so her brother had always some in the freezer.