The only thing I want is you Part 5 (NSFW) Creature-AU

Chapter Four - A fateful moment of change, hate, love and pleasure

A/N:

And now: THE REVEAL OF EDDYS TRUE FEELINGS!!!!!
:3

Chapter 4 – A fateful moment of change, hate, love and pleasure (NSFW)

Brett trembled and it was all because of his nerves. What would happen now? Why wasn't Eddy moving at all? Why didn't he say anything? Why didn't he said anything? Yeah, Brett was wired. He licked his lips and waited.

Eddy backed up a little bit and squinted. Then he blinked slowly. And before Brett could lift a finger, he surged forward and kissed him right on his lips.

As soon as they connected, Brett wrapped his arms around Eddy, pulling him tighter. Their tongues clashed and Eddy tried desperately to get even closer to Brett. He tried to straddle him, but Brett was having none of it. He rolled them on the bed, Eddy underneath him, still frenetic kissing him. Eddy's hands were in Brett's hair, ripping at it, legs spread wide to accommodate his lover, grinding their groins together. Brett grabbed Eddy's hips and pushed his whole self into the body underneath him. Both of them groaned and broke the kiss. Brett bit the lower lip and traced the indents with his tongue. Eddy smiled at that.

"I still love you."

"I hoped you would. Otherwise this situation would be awkward."

They giggled like school girls and shared another kiss, this time much softer and much calmer.

"Still want to be an eternity together as vampires?"

Now Eddy was biting Brett's lip softly.

"Nothing sounds more perfect to me."

"Then we can fuck in the bed all night long and getting on the road tomorrow."

"Sounds also perfect to me." Eddy repeated.

"Please don't do that. I am in the room too. And the car stunt was more than enough for me today."

Brett and Eddy's turned their heads to the new voice. Of course it was Ray.

"Ray, what are you doing here?", asked Brett.

"I thought you had a chick with you?", came from Eddy. He was seriously annoyed to be interrupted. He wanted to be fucked to celebrate! Why did Ray always had the worst timing?!

Ray shrugged. "I am finished with her."

"Already?" Brett raised and eyebrow and wanted to get up, but Eddy wouldn't let him. His hands still in his hair, he pulled him down again, locking his long legs around Brett waist to trap him.

"Seems that Rayray over there has no stamina. Not like you.", purred Eddy and kissed Brett softly.

Ray grunted and rolled his eyes. "I have enough stamina for the both of you. She tasted horrible. She took something, that damn hooker. Also congratulations, to both of you. I'm actually glad that it went well."

Brett nodded at that and smiled. But Eddy didn't give even one fuck.

"Yeah, yeah, stuff it. I don't care and I don't want to hear it. I want to be fucked by your brother, so get lost."