The Grey Scale (NSFW) Part 9 A/B/O-AU

Chapter Nine - The wait was too long and now I am stuck

A/N:

Chapter 9. Only one more to go.
Thank you for all your support and votes and comments, I appreciate each and every one of them. On Chapter 10 there is a SURPRISE annoucement (which I ruined the surprise right now but eh) and we will come to a close for "The Grey Scale".

ANYWAY!
Follow me on all the social media plattforms I now have twitter (although I am still most active on Instagram) and I hope you are all well in these times!

Chapter Nine – The wait was too long and now I am stuck

Next morning came and Eddy woke up, feeling refreshed and happy. His mate was still sleeping, snoring softly. To avoid waking Brett up with his giddy-ness, he got out of bed and decided to make breakfast. Not only could Brett sleep then, but when he was awake, he had coffee and food right in front of him. From experience Eddy knew this was the best kind of start in the day.

Over the course of the months Eddy got a bit better at cooking – thanks to his mum first and foremost. She was an angel, helping him and teaching him how to cook. Closing the bedroom door softly, he went to the old bedroom and grabbed a change of clothes and took a much needed shower.

Eddy could do nothing elaborated but at least small, easy meals. A simple dish like scrambled eggs with bacon and cilantro and a French toast filled with Nutella was possible without burning anything. He made fresh coffee and was in the middle of turning the toast in the pan when he heard the bedroom door being opened.

His mate came in – unwashed, unkempt and looking and smelling like he had a good night. Eddy smiled proudly. He was the cause for this look. Even after the shower Eddy smelled like Brett, thanks to the semen the man had left inside him. Eddy had seen the tiny bulge when he showered and it would probably stay like this the whole day until his body absorbed it.

"Good morning." Eddy chirped, setting the mug with the hot coffee on the table. Brett grunted, not really awake at this point. He smelled food and coffee and wandered to it, sipping the dark life giving potion while sitting down and watching his mate.

Eddy had an exceptionally good mood today. No wonder. The boy got what he wanted.

It took only a couple of minutes before the plates with the fresh, hot food were put down in front of him. It looked and smelt delicious.

"Thank you. Looks great."

The omega beamed at the praise and fixed his plate so they could eat together. Brett was kind enough to wait for Eddy and they started eating.

"What do you want to do today? Are you caught up on schoolwork?" He asked between bites.

"I have to practice my Tchaikovsky and do the essay for your lecture. Also a test is coming up in another class, so I think I will mostly study today." Eddy stole a glance at Brett who just nodded.

"Also, maybe..."

Brett raised his head and one eyebrow.

"Only if you have time and want to... Maybe you can listen to my concerto and give me tips?"