Carnal Desire Rebirth Part 15 (NSFW) Creature-AU

A/N:

Hmmmm... More drama you want I hear? More drama you will get :D

Chapter 15

The next morning came and it was not really any better. Of course not. At least for Brett.

His eyes stung and he had a massive headache. Not to mention he woke up shivering and cold. Eddy had provided him with a bit of warmth in the night, but the fact still stood that he had no blanket on top. After looking at Eddy, who was still asleep, the Incubus slipped out of the bed and wandered in the bathroom. He needed a hot shower and a drink. A nice big gulp of water. Because his headache was almost killing him.

When he came back - he drank in the shower like any normal human would do - he got fresh clothes on his body and slipped right next to Eddy again. But this time with a blanket on top. He closed his eyes and was out of it in a second.

Eddy didn't move, being pretty dead. He was on a little hunger strike, too sulky to even look for a meal during the night which meant he didn't eat anything that day either. He should probably start doing it that morning before he actually hurt himself because of it. It wouldn't make either of them happy if Eddy started fading from hunger. It didn't even make a point except to show that he was a very sad demon, even a bit pity worthy. Yes, he would have to hunt alone because he was sure Brett had probably already eaten.

Brett slept for a good amount, but of course he knew Eddy didn't eat anything. Was the Succubus still mopey? It seemed so. But the hunger strike was not good. Not good at all. Did he want to kill them both?

Well, Brett was insensitive yesterday, so when he opened his eyes, he swore to himself he would not say anything about that. Eddy was old enough to make his own decisions.

Brett looked up at the ceiling and felt an endless pit of dread in his stomach. But he couldn't and wouldn't do anything about that.

Eddy kept his eyes closed, he would find something to eat. Hopefully it was a sadistic person that got sexual pleasure from making people sad, because otherwise he wouldn't be much of a turn on. At least not like this, tears tended to be a turnoff to most men. Unless it was in the realm of yaoi or a sociopath. His only option was someone sadistic, it wasn't always the most pleasant thing because he prefered Brett and those people always were a bit more sour, plus kind of creepy. It would be fine though, not like someone would try to trap him there.

In the end he needed food, or he would be too weak and more depressed to do anything which in turn would hurt Brett's poor dead heart.

Brett floated around, trying to look for Belle even though she was probably awake now and she couldn't find her. After a while he returned to his body and opened his eyes. Eddy was still next to him. Why was it taking so long? Did Eddy have any problems?

Eddy was having a bit of problems, yes, he was too uninvested with it and kind of half assing it. He really just didn't care at the moment because of his very down mood. As long as he got something though, it would be fine, hopefully. Why couldn't he just stay in bed all day and magically be fed. That would be amazing, although he would probably just sleep his life away if that were the case. So he ate, even if he didn't want to. Eating meant he would open his eyes to Brett sooner.

The Incubus snuggled close to Eddy and caressed his sides. He peppered the neck with gentle kisses, knowing fully well Eddy felt that faintly. He pressed their bodies together and slipped one hand underneath the shirt Eddy still had on from yesterday. His lover was so silent. Sometimes, when Eddy fed, he was softly moaning, but now? Not even the tiniest of sounds.