HERB (VERY NSFW) Part One - A/B/O-AU

A/N:

A/N:

This is my proudest porn so far.
My most anticipated work as of now.

H - Hyung
E - Eddy
R - Ray
B - Brett

ENJOY!

Please do not read when under 21.
Because, believe me, you will need the brain capacity for it. The mature brain capacity.

Otherwise enjoy it.
I had a blast writing it.

NOW: ENJOY!

Herb - Part One

It wasn't unusual for Eddy to bring home a friend without telling them beforehand. It was, however, very unusual to see their mate on the bed with said friend, naked. Especially if this friend was an omega as well.

Eddy never voiced or displayed the wish and the need to have another omega in their bedroom, so it was quite a surprise for Brett when he came home. Ray, who wasn't far behind him, was surprised as well.

The alphas shared a look, not quite sure what this entailed.

Was Eddy trying to top the omega like an alpha would or did he want more diversity in their bedroom play? Because neither of them would bottom for the omega, it wasn't in their nature.

Eddy looked up from the dick he was currently sucking when he saw a movement out of the corner of his eyes. With a big smile he turned to his mates, while he was still moving his fingers in a fluid motion in and out of the dripping hole of the other omega.

"Hey guys! I found you another thing to play with. I will just finish preparing him, then we can have some fun!"

Brett raised one of his eyebrows and sent the omega a stern look. The omega beside him moaned throaty and threw his head back, his face contorted in pleasure.

They were laying on their side, in the very sexy and famous 69 position. While Eddy sucked and finger fucked the other omega, he probably had more than enough fun for himself as well. At least if one trusts the thick smell of his arousal, cum and slick. The omega's thighs were shiny and wet, a big sign he was thoroughly stimulated. Probably got fingered and sucked too.

Eddy got up, still fucking the other one with his three fingers and moved into a different position to present his ready ass to them.

Both alphas knew he wanted to get fucked for real but a little glimpse of color told them that they needed to remove something else first.

Collection TSV - One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara