Never again - Part 1(?) NSFW // No-AU

Summary:

Eddy did something he shouldn't have done and now is paying the price.
Who knew that Brett could be like... this?
Do not read when you are under 18/21 years old!
Thank you. Warnings in the EXCERPT PLEASE READ IT

+++
EXCERPT
+++
Eddy blanched. He had a hunch of what would follow when he saw Brett heading to the corner where they kept the toys. Oh no, please no.
He whimpered.
"Brett, please, I'm sorry. Please don't do it. Please, I beg you."
"I don't think you deserve to beg. Not now at least. You will endure."
+++
Brett started the camera.
"How about we start with... hmmm..." Brett tilted his head in a cute way - oh, Eddy was so weak for that - but his expression was hard and like stone. Eddy was in deep shit.
"Well, it doesn't matter with what we start, right? You will endure it anyway."
+++
With quivering lips and a few tears escaping his eyes, Eddy did as he was told and bent his legs, spreading them wide.
"See, that wasn't that hard, right?" Brett taunted him. The older man moved the camera and joined Eddy on the bed, sitting between his obscenely wide spread legs.
+++

IF YOU DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH IT, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU!!!!

Never again - Part 1 (?)

Eddy knew he had forced Brett. He should have known better. But he didn't. When Hyung came to visit them and dared Eddy to force Brett to give him a blowjob, he knew he should have just refused. Eddy and Brett have been together for 2 years now but not once Brett gave Eddy head.

Not that Eddy minded much, the sex was still phenomenal but when Hyung came to him after dinner, whispering sweet things in his ear, how he should just "convince" Brett to give him head, he was all ears. Why was he all ears? He doomed himself at that moment.

Whispers turned into a dare, a promise that Brett would probably like it anyway, he loved Eddy, right? And he would do anything for Eddy, right? If not, it would mean that Brett lied to him, and didn't love him.

Hyung's words were playing on repeat that night, long after he left them. Brett was sleeping peacefully next to him, not knowing what his boyfriend would do to him in a few moments.

Eddy bit his lip, nervous. Just the thought of Brett's soft, lush lips around him made him hard. And it wasn't fair. Eddy was always the bottom. He was just taking what he deserved! A small part of his brain warned him. This wasn't good. He should stop. But he smashed the voice of reason.

With swift movements he disposed of his boxer shorts and shirt, laying naked right next to his still sleeping boyfriend. Then he made the biggest mistake of his life.

He got up and straddled his boyfriend. But not like so many other times at the waist for sex, no, he had his knees right next to Brett's head. Eddy grabbed his erect dick and when Brett opened his cute pink mouth to sigh, slipped the dick inside. Brett instantly woke, panicked. Eddy grabbed a fistful of his hair and pressed his head into the pillow, pushing his dick deeper into the warm mouth of his boyfriend.

Hyung was right, it felt amazing. Eddy felt the tight grip on his thighs, the fingernails dug into his flesh, saw the panic in Brett's eye turned into something else, something darker and he still couldn't stop. Slowly he began fucking into the mouth. His dick pressed into the back of the mouth a couple of times and every time was accompanied by gagging from Brett, which only stimulated Eddy more. The sudden tightening around his dick, the frantic attempts to breathe, everything. He still had one hand in Brett's hair, moving his head forcefully as he wished while the other hand was still on his dick.