Talk is silver and silence is golden (NSFW) A/B/O-Au

A/N:

Have fun with this quite long One-Shot. Tell me what u think about it :)
Thanks!

Talk is silver and silence is golden
Or:
Actions are louder than words

The Professor never had any troubles when dealing with his students. Even though some of them tried to flirt with them, he remained calm and distant. He was nice and gentle towards his students but not overly so. The short skirts of the girl or the tight pants of the boys never enticed Brett to let his eyes or hands wander. He was not in a relationship and he wouldn't start one with a student. That was nothing he consciously thought of; it was a given he didn't look at his students in a sexual nature.

He was a professional through and through. At least that was what he held onto desperately when he was at the strip club, having a cute butt in front of him. A very sparsely clothed bubble butt. Brett dared to look at it again, yes, indeed. Very sparsely clothed and perfectly rounded butt; one he would love to touch and slip money inside of the thong.

But he most definitely couldn't do that. Not when the butt was attached to one of his students.

Brett didn't know the name of this student but he was in his lessons, in the far back, always staring at his laptop. The professor might not have the best memory for names but he knew a person's face. The rabbit-esque front teeth, the golden glasses and the lanky figure were familiar with him.

Why did he decided to go to a strip club today was beyond him – he rarely frequented such an establishment. But now he was here and boom, one of his students was wiggling his butt in his face.

His plans for the evening that would follow the striptease were moot since he wanted to have a boytoy caring for his more physical needs in a private area afterwards. But nope, not with his student.

Speaking of which, he was immensely glad that he wore a mask, covering his face and veiling his identity. It was a simple black mask with no opulent embellishments. Only his eyes were visible, nothing else. Oh boy, he was so grateful that he chose this.

Usually the people performing on the stage wore a mask too but Brett requested to see the face of his dancer. It was not cheap and now he couldn't even do what he wanted with the boy! But for that exact reason he wanted to see the face. It would suck if he only knew about him later on, when he already had his dick in the tight hole.

Slowly the music faded and the boy got up, stepping down from the podium the pole was on and grinned as he stepped closer. Brett had to give it to the boy; he could walk elegantly in those high heels. Brett would stumble and die after the first two steps.

In fake submission, the boy sank down in front of him and laid his head on Brett's thighs.

"Master, were you satisfied with my little dance for you?"

Oh god, this was hell. The sultry look, the low voice, the cutely tilted head, baring his pretty collared neck was a sure turn on for him. His dick twitched and Brett was not all too happy about that.

"Hmm, yes, I was." Brett had to clear his throat twice before he was able to answer. He didn't want to admit it but the performance of the cute omega was indeed very alluring. The little smile widened and one hand was placed dangerously close to his dick, gently caressing the warm thighs. The omega knew exactly when to push Brett's buttons.

"That is good, Master. Does the Master wish for something more? Maybe we should move to ... a more private area?"

They were in a private alcove already; even more private was the room beside it and that was a bedroom. So the sneaky little omega-thing wanted to be banged? Well, tough luck for him since Brett was not going to do that! Not with his student!