Chapter 66

I walked downstairs to get a snack. It was almost 2am and I was hungry as fuck. I heard the door unlocking and I was fully naked. It could only be one person. Ki'Andre walked through the door.

What are you doing here.?! I asked annoyed.

I left some stuff in the basement I need to get. Where's your clothes.?

Upstairs where I left them.

What you was doing fuckin.?

Noooooo.!

Mmmm

Where you been Ki'Andre.?

Making money.

Whatever I guess....

What you want me to say Olivia.?! That's all I been doing is making money.! I ain't been doing shit. I ain't been fuckin nobody, I ain't been with no other female I just been making money that's all. These lights still on right.? The gas still on right.?! That should of answered your question. And I ain't questioning you about who the fuck you been with or where the fuck you been even though I know you been with the doctor nigga.! You been fuckin him and all.

I didn't fuck anybody.!

I ain't come here to argu with you I came to get what I needed. He said going into the basement.

I'm not arguing Ki'Andre I'm dead ass serious I did not fuck him.

Yeah whatever. He said going through his guns.

Why won't you listen to me.? I asked standing in front of the arsenal so he couldn't get anything else.

Because.! He yelled at me. "I seen the shit with my own eyes.! I seen y'all on y'all little lunch dates or y'all little dinner dates. Nigga going around his whole office telling muthafuckas he fuckin the most beautiful girl and how he took her from one of the biggest drug dealers.! You think the streets really don't be talking.?! That shit is an embarrassment I don't give a fuck if you move on I want you to be happy but that nigga doing that hoe shit got niggas feeling comfortable saying the shit they say and said got me lookin stupid as fuck." He yelled pissed off.

Okay yes I been on a couple dates with him but I never had sex with him. He gave me some trash ass head before and that was it I never went back I had to text Jamia for an emergency call to get me out of there. He has never put his dick in me.! I cried grabbing his face for him to look at me.

You want me to believe that.? His eyes was dark and cold but also filled with hurt.

It's the honest to god truth Ki'Andre please believe me. You can fuck me right now and my pussy gonna feel the same it did as two and a half months ago. I placed my forehead on his with my hands on the sides of his neck. I don't know why I wanted him to believe me so bad but I felt like he needed to because I was honestly not lying. I placed my lips firmly on his and kissed him softly. He finally gave in and kissed me back dropping the bag grabbing my waist holding me tight as my toes came off the floor I wrapped my legs around him as he leaned back on the pool table and our kiss deepened even more. He layed me back on the pool table and examined my body for a bit before I pulled him over me kissing him. My pussy was so wet and screaming for Ki'Andre. He kissed my inner thighs and licked his way to my pussy. He was eating me so good I pushed his head deeper into my pussy. I was cumin quick. He stood up to unzip his pants and his dick came out hard as a rock. He tried to push in me but that shit was so tight I was about to cum just from him trying to put it in. He finally got in pulling me to the edge of the table pushing my legs behind my head. I could see the relief on his face as he fucked me. He leaned in to kiss me as he pumped in and out harder. I let every moan and scream escape my mouth. He was feeling so good and just what I needed. He grabbed me by my neck pulling me up than bending me over the table putting one leg up and sliding back in. He grabbed my neck making me arch my back even more as he digged deeper in me.

He fuck you better than me.? He questioned smacking my ass.

No.! He didn't fuck me.! I managed to get out through my moans.

You love this dick.?

Yessss daddy.! I'm bouta cum.!

Cum for me.! He moaned into my ear sending shivers down my spine and I couldn't help but to cum so hard. He pulled out and I dropped to my knees sucking his dick until he came in my mouth. I was so muthafuckin satisfied. He cleaned his self up and I layed on the couch. He layed behind me and started touching me again. "I wasn't done with you.! Come ride it.!" He said as he pulled me up to sattle him sliding in slowly. I placed my hand on the back of the couch bouncing up and down. He gripped my waist with both hands fucking me back going deep and hard.

I love you Ki'Andre.!!! I moaned in his ear as he was deep in my guts. This nigga always made me lose all sense in my head when he was fuckin me. I couldn't say nun but i love you.! He flipped me over so I was on the couch sitting straight up. He put my legs over his shoulders so I was folded and he was crunching my shit fuckin me like this was the last time like he had to prove something to me.

You gone fuck somebody else.? He asked choking me. I was so busy having an orgasm I couldn't answer.

No I'm not I only want you.! I smiled as he kissed me again.