Chapter 60

I sat up and pushed my curtains back a bit as I seen lights pull into my driveway. I looked at the time on the tv and it was going on 1am. All the lights was off in the house and I was watching tv. I had a gated fence around my house and you had to have the code to get in so it's not like somebody could of did a Uturn and backed out.

I opened the front door as he got out his car and locked his door. I folded my arms and he had a worried look on his face. "I didn't think you was gonna be up" he said walking up the stairs.

It's 1am you know I don't be sleeping. What you want Ki'Andre?

I just got shot at and it was in front of the house. A bullet hit the gas line so the police and shit out there and the gas company. Can I stay for a bit?

Yeah come on.! I moved to the side and let him in the house. I closed and locked the door behind him. He kicked his shoes off and placed his jacket in the hall closet. "You ate.?"

Hell naw.

Go get in the shower.....use the guest room.....

Damn it's like that.?

It ain't like nun I'm about to go to bed in a minute I don't need the light on while you in there taking 50 minute showers.

I don't even be in there that long.!

Close enough. I went into the kitchen and took the uncooked chicken out from earlier a dinner. I turned on the grease and grabbed some side nice quick and simple. I turned the noodles on for the Mac and cheese and string beans next to it. I began to cook 3 drum sticks for him while he was in the shower. I grabbed a cold glass from the froster and poured him a glass of Pepsi.

I made my way up to the guest room and grabbed a pair of draws, socks, sweats and a t shirt and put it on the bathroom counter for him. He wouldn't know where to grab his stuff from since I packed everything up.

I fixed his plate and sat it at the island. "Damn all this for me.?" He questioned sitting down.

Put the dishes in the washer when you done. I said grabbing the hot sauce and giving it to him. I finished cleaning the small mess I made and he just looked at me. "What.?" I asked widening my eyes and bobbing my head. He cracked a small smile and said "nothing!"

Whatever turn the lights out when your done. I said rolling my eyes. I made my way upstairs to my bedroom and got in the bed. I was officially tired.

You woke? Ki'Andre asked coming in my room.

What you want now?

I just wanna say thank you I appreciate it.! He said shyly leaning over me as our eyes met. He leaned down to kiss me and as much as I wanted to pull away I couldn't. I let him kiss me, our kiss deepened and his hands roamed my body. His touch sent shivers down my spine as he lips touched my neck. I guess it was safe to say he missed me just as much as I missed him huh? His hands cuffed my breast as his tongue licked down to each nipple. I swear I was about to have an orgasm. My panties slid off so smooth, his arms wrapped around my legs firmly. He kissed my inner thighs than the middle of my sweet spot, teasing my clit. Moans escaped my mouth and I grabbed his face pushing it deeper between my legs. I was so fuckin horny.! It's like nothing else mattered but the sex we was having. He touch was firm but soft. He blessed me in every position even some new shit. Ki'Andre sex was like a drug, you had one hit you always come back for more.....

I climaxed again slowing down my bounces just before he cam. I got off of him slowly. The room was filled with our heavy breathing and shortly after that his light snores. I got up and went to the bathroom to shower quickly and put fresh clothes on. I know I definitely wanna go be able to sleep now. Ki'Andres phone was lighting up with messages in the night stand next to him. But he was too out of it to even hear it go off. I picked it up and it was an unsaved number......

"You will always love your wife huh.?"

"I'll never get a real chance.....even if I'm having your baby.?"

"I know you miss her but you don't have to ignore me either Dre...."

"I haven't talked to you in months..... can you please say something to me I'm going crazy about you. And the fact that you don't love me back hurts. I don't know why I ever messed with a married man......you had a great wife already and I'm sure you know that cause your ignoring me.!"

After reading the last message on his screen I put the phone down. I was more so shocked about the messages she was sending him and he never replied....I know that gotta make you feel like a shitty ass bitch in so many ways. I layed down with my back facing him and he pulled me to him.

"You find what you was looking for in my phone.?" He asked lightly. I thought his ass was sleep.