Chapter 44

TERRELL P.O.V.

I paced back and fourth waiting for Kin'Dra to get off her bus. I wiped the sweat from my forehead and dumped a bunch of pain pills in my mouth. I was calm now.....

Heyy Kin-Doll.! I smiled at her as she got off the bus. She gave me a sly smile but her face went back to a frown after she walked down the stairs. She starred out the window and I drove off.

I pulled up to this cabin up out the city. I opened the door and she got out and went right in. I walked on the porch slowly but thought my eyes was playing tricks on me when I seen a woman on the porch.

Olivia? I questioned confused. And she smiled. It was her.!

Hi Terrell! She smiled. Her voice was so soft and calming still. I could smell the scent she had on all the way from at the bottom of the stairs.

How did you find me? I asked looking around.

I remember the dream you had when we first got married. "This was your dads cabin and you wanted to live here if we ever broke up....something told me you would be here....where's Kin'Dra?

She's inside.....you remembered that?

Mommy.?!!!! Kin'Dra yelled happily running from the door way. I bent down hugging her as if I was never gonna have her in my arms again. I couldn't help but to let the tears out my eyes. "I missed you mommy.!" She smiled hard.

I missed you too baby.! I checked her face and body from any visible marks or bruises and from what I could see she was fine. I hugged her tight again.

Get inside.! Terrell's voice said deeply from over my shoulder. I turned back around and he had a gun pointed at us. I picked Kin'Dra up and walked inside the cabin. He locked the door behind him and made us go down some stairs. Kin'Dra stayed close to me clutching my hand tight. He opened a door and it was extremely dark. "Stand against the wall" he yelled pointing the gun at me. He began to search my body.

Where is he? Terrell asked mad.

Who?

Don't play dumb Olivia! Where's your new husband? If you found me I'm sure he isn't too far! He laughed evilly.

I came alone....he doesn't know I'm here Terrell I just want my daughter back.

Yeah well your not getting her back and your not leaving!

What?

Olivia I love you.! Your mine forever what don't you understand? If I die than you die with me! I can easily go downtown and show that ima live your marriage wouldn't even be official because I'm not dead and your not a widow.! He laughed. "All I wanted was you.! I bet you thinking how I'm alive anyways right.?" "Well your dumb husband shot me in the head and in the chest, I was revived and went through emergency surgery and I survived that shit.! I promised myself I was going to kill him and make him pay for this pain he put me lthrough.!" He laughed.

Terrell I don't wanna be with you....we can never work out. Me and him been together forever and if you take me away from him you'll be taking me away from my kids as well....

Fuck them kids.! He yelled cutting me off. "We was suppose to have kids Olivia! I tried so hard to get you pregnant 😂 and you didn't that's some shit.! But soon as you started fuckin that nigga you gave him twins.! I should of kilt him myself when I had the chance."

Terrell you can not force somebody to love you.! I had love for you but I was, is, and forever will be in love with Ki'Andre. Im sorry that I hurt you I truly am but honey i told you how I felt about him and how much he ment to me before we got together and the night before we got married....

Fuck all that Olivia! He's going to pay! He closed the door behind him as he walked and Kin'Dra started crying. I was feeling a sense of regret and not listening to Ki'Andre......

I want daddy.! Kin'Dra sniffled. I pulled her in my lap and held her close to me rubbing the back of her hair.

I do too baby.!