Chapter 11

For the next two days Ki'Andre was showing us around his city and we was doing so much fun stuff. He showed us more than just the club and getting drunk. Of course the sex was amazing 3,4,5 times a day.! Hell I think I was the one who was falling in love fast. I was sad because we leave tomorrow and he was still gonna be out here for a while.

Hi handsome.! I sang hugging him from behind. He was on a phone call so he kissed me Than I went and sat down next to Jamia.

Soooo, how is it.? She asked smiling hard.

How's what.?

How's the dick bitch.?! I know y'all been fuckin.!

That shit is wonderful, Jamia I feel like a whole new woman.! He's amazing he eat pussy like he a pussy god or some shit and than it's like you brought dick tooo 😩. I think I'm falling in love with the man.

Well don't confuse lust for love.! Are y'all wrapping it up.?

I just get so caught up in the moment and forget to....

Oliviaaaaaaaaa.! You just turned 18 you have your whole life ahead of you, you do know you could get pregnant.! Or an STD.!

Yes Jamia i know, I'm not a child.! Im well aware of these things that can happen.

Act like it Than and wrap it up don't be dumb.! That nigga is a fuckin drug lord and is fine as fuck he could be a walking STD and you don't even know it i know he fucks females on a daily just cause a nigga tell you he wants you don't mean you have to give him yo ass either.!

Why can't you just be happy for me Jamia damn.! I said before getting up and walking back into the hotel and going upstairs to my room. I began to pack all my stuff up for tomorrow so I wouldn't have to do it tomorrow. There was a small knock on the door. I opened it and Ki'Andre stood there, I moved to the side and let him in.

You know she's right, right.?! He said as he sat down on the bed pulling me between his legs.

Yeah I know.! I said annoyed.

If it'll make you feel better I'll go get tested.!

You would.?

Yeah, Olivia. I'm a grown ass man I have nothing to hide at all baby girl.

Let's go.!

Shit ight. He began to walk and I was right behind him. Honestly this never crossed my mind to get tested. I always used a condom. My biggest thing was getting pregnant.! I felt like I was wayyyyy to young to be a mom plus I wouldn't know the first thing about parenting. My mom died when I was 11 and my dad was never ever much of a dad I mean we was just living in the same house for crying out loud and I never even seen him. He was always taking his girlfriend kids out and doing shit with them like they was his real kids. I didn't give a fuck though.

Olivia Brooks.! The nurse called me. I went into the room and layed on the table as they took my blood and samples from my vaginal area. What if I did have something? Who did I get it from.? Jamia voice was playing over and over in my head she was so right.! I actually was feeling stupid as fuck right now.

After an hour of waiting my test results came back. I literally had not one STD and I tested Negative for HIV. I was extremely happy and relieved. Ki'Andre sat waiting for me because he got his first. He gave me his paper with all smiled and he also was cleared of everything.!

Told you I had nothing to hide.! He giggled.

Me either.! I said smiling giving him my papers.

I know when I have a good one.! He smiled.

I took a picture and sent it to Jamia and told her thanks for talking sense to me. She was happy for me. And told me to go fuck in peace now.! Ki'Andre pulled up to hi house where his friends was.

I have to talk to them real quick and grab something Than ima drop you off to yo girls so y'all could do y'all, while I take care of business. He said before getting out. He took the gun from his back and sat it on the dashboard. I don't know how the fuck I felt about dating a hood nigga, cause excuse me sir you just pulling guns out.

So what happened.? He asked as he jumped out the truck.

It's lou'ves Dre, he's plotting to kill you and won't stop at nothing there's a bounty on your head of 2 million dollars.! Ben said to him as they walked to the house.

My heart sunk into my ass when I just heard him say that. I don't think I could do this shit.! Is that selfish. I pulled my phone out to text Jamia and ask for her Opinion. I know I probably was over reacting but what if where out and boom something happens. Yeah no I don't think I'm ready for this damn life style.

What's wrong.? Ki'Andre asked getting back into the car.

Nothing.!!

You sure.?

Yeah.... the ride back to the hotel was silent and I needed a damn drink.! My head was spinning with emotions. He pulled up to the hotel and everybody was outside in the parking lot drinking and playing music waiting for me. Ki'Andre opened the door for me and before I got out i looked at him. He was so fuckin fine. I pulled him between my legs.

You gone make my dick hard.! He laughed.

Ki'Andre.?! I said seriously grasping his attention.

What's up baby girl.?!

Come home to me.! He could see the seriousness in my eyes and hear it in my voice.

You heard that huh.? He asked biting his bottom lip.

Yeah, and I'm going through emotions right now I don't know how to deal with a hood nigga. I just seriously don't want a damn thing to happen to you.!

I'm coming home to you.! He said looking in my eyes. I nodded my head and kissed him. I was trying not to cry. "What's wrong.?"

I just really don't want noothing to happen to you.!

It's not I promise I'm coming home okay.! I'll see you tonight for dinner and be here too take you to the airport in the morning.! I grabbed his face and kissed him slow and passionately.

He helped me out the truck and I watched him drive off before I joined everybody. That shit was about to stick to the back of my mind.! Everybody was so excited to see me and I was excited to see them. The first thing I got was a drink. We played music and drove around finding stuff to do. I loved my friends.!