Chapter 63

Ima go back home tonight.! Ki'Andre said coming into my closet. I could tell I hurted his feelings with that date thing.

Why.?

The house is ready and I know you must be ready to have your bed back to yourself.

I actually kinda miss you in our bed....

Yeah right you bullshittin.

I'm dead ass serious! I miss you sleeping with your arms around me every night and these past few weeks feels like the first time all over again.

I bet, but I gotta go. Plus I gotta go meet some people for some shit I got going on. I'll hit you though.

Yeah okay.! I guess.

Thanks a lot for letting me stay here it feels good to know you still got my back.

Always.! He picked up his bag and began to walk out my room. I don't know why I got so sad once I heard the front door slam behind him. I got dress and put on some cotton gray biker shorts and a black A'different Vibe shirt with the black and gray yeezy boost 700's. I pulled my hair back I to a ponytail and did my make up. I was looking cute than I got the twins together. I swear the more I did this the faster I became at it. Kin'Dra was. Already gone at her piano lessons so I had to take the twins to their drs appointments than go pick her up.

I pulled up the doctors office and got both my babies out throwing a diaper bag over my shoulders I went into the office and signed them in and took a seat.

Dani.... a nurse called out and was interrupted as well from a familiar voice. "Here.!" "Can you take this form and fill it out and we will be with you momentarily.!" The nurse said to Dani and I wanted to throw up. I hope Ki'Andre had the taste of my pussy In his mouth one day and kissed their baby.!

(Shut up liv.!) I had to tell myself because that wasn't nice but it did make me laugh a bit.

Oh hi Olivia.! She smiled sitting across from me.

Why are you talking to me.? I questioned.

I really, really don't want no problems with you I swear I don't and once again I'm so sorry for what my sister did to you. This is probably one of the worst things ever in life for your husband to have another woman pregnant but I'm sorry we feel in love and when he came home last night we talked about everything. I'm sorry you and your kids have to go through this.....but our babies are gonna be siblings....

What home did he come to..????? I questioned with laughter.

Mine.....we are living together now.!

You know that's really funny and I didn't know Ki'Andre could be in two places at once.

What.?!

Ki'Andre was at my house last night just how he's been every night for the past few weeks. Fuckin me, eating my ass licking my pussy from top to bottom.! So how in the hell yall been living together and how in the hell he was at yo house last night.?!

Olivia Baker for Ki'Andre jr and Kin'Dal Baker.! A nurse called out.

Oh and baby girl stop texting his phone the desperate ness isn't cute at all. I seen every single last text message you send him with no reply and he hasn't for months. So next time you tryna be funny try that shit with somebody else husband and not mine cause that one gonna get you killed. OH AND ANOTHER THING DON'T EVER CALL HER KIDS SIBLINGS YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT BABY BELONG TO WITH THAT HOT POCKET ASS PUSSY.! Have a good day sweetie.! I said sweetly picking my babies car seats up and covering their faces and it's the blanket as she tried to look at them. I followed the nurse into the exam room and sat the car seats in the floor.