Chapter 17

You okay.? Jamia asked me as I ran into the bathroom throwing my life up. I nodded my head yeah. I just wanted Ki'Andre at this point.

I still haven't found that nigga.! Ben said coming Into the house. "Ewwww, fuck wrong with you.!" He said as he seen me throwing up in the bathroom.

I think I ate something I wasn't suppose to. Where is my man Benjamin.?! I yelled.

I don't know sis I really don't this nigga never disappeared for more than a day and it's been weeks. I checked the hospitals, the city morgue,  and prisons the niggas is not no where to be found.! Ben said sitting down next to me.

Ki'Andre been missing for almost 2 weeks now. I was stressing myself out because not once did he call, text, or even come home. No one knew where he was he's literally been missing. I wasn't suppose to be stressing because of the baby but I honestly couldn't help it. I was so confused and hurt.! I didn't even get a chance to tell him I was pregnant or that we was having a baby girl.! I hadn't even told anyone yet. I blame all my sickness on bad food or that I haven't aten yet.

This is not like him!. Just promise me Ben you'll bring him home to me.! I said getting up, he pulled me in for a big hug and said "I will.!"

I went to go lay down because I wasn't feeling good at all. It's like after I found out I was pregnant everything started happening at once. Like I was even more sleepier than before, I didn't eat, and I got morning sickness. This pregnancy was kickin my ass.

_______________
Latter On....

I finally woke up around 3am and I grabbed my phone and tried to call Ki'Andre but no answer. I started to cry again. I was so sensitive  I cried over everything.

You okay.? Jamia asked coming into the room.

No.! I sniffled. I started to feel little flutters and movements in my lower stomach.

What's wrong Pooh.? She asked getting in the bed with me.

Mia I'm pregnant.! And Ki'Andre kinda knows but it wasn't confirmed before he just disappeared. I'm having a baby girl and I don't know the first thing about being a mom.! I cried harder.

Awwwwww Liv it's gonna be okay.! You know ima be right here every step of the way right behind you. Your gonna be a great mom.!