Chapter 48

Where have you been? I asked my husband sitting his plate in front of him.

Some of every where! Where y'all bouta go I see the suit cases packed.

Disney.....I thought it would be nice spend a week or 2 in Florida.

I came home just in time.! He smiled as he pulled me in his lap kissing me.

I missed you so much.! I mumbled against his lips.

I missed you too.! He said before kissing me again.

Mom and dad.! Kin'Dra said clearing her voice taking her seat at the table.

Yes Kin? Ki'Andre asked still looking into my eyes.

I have a boyfriend.! She said happily and we both took our eyes off of each other and looked at her.

Yeah no you don't.! He said taking a sip of his beer.

Yes I do.! His name is Oliver and he's really handsome.! We sit by each other everyday in class and he brings me stuff.

Stuff like what? I asked with laughter t Ki'Andre cut his eyes at me.

All types of stuff. I made him give me 20 dollars today and he brought me a teddy bear.!

Oh hell naw:! Give that shit back.! You can't have no boyfriend until your married.! He said standing up with his hands on his hips.

Don't you have to have a boyfriend first before you get married I mean that is the chronic logic.!

Don't question me little girl.! Matter fact I will be at your school tomorrow.! He said picking her up and tickling her in the air. I loved their bond. They was so cute.

Okay okay!. Let's eat. He put her down and scooted her chair in after she sat down. I fed the twins and we all talked and laughed while they ate. I died for this.! My family was so complete right now.

After dinner I cuddled on the couch with my man and our beautiful daughter. The twins had their baths and was out for the night. I put on a nice movie for us. And we ate dessert while we watched the movie.

When Kin'Dra started to fall asleep, Ki'Andre picked her up and carried her upstairs to her room. I cleaned the living room quick and fixed the furniture. Having three young kids wore me out everyday. I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world though.

Well she's asleep.

Good.! Here.! I gave him his cup and he drunk the rest of his beer.

She also thanked me...

For what.?

For being the best dad in the wholeeeee entire world and being her favorite parent.

Yeah right.! I laughed.

No but seriously. For me making you her mother. He took the covers out my hand and sat down on the couch pulling me between his lap. "For giving her parents that loved her enough to save her life when she really needed them too.!"

She said that.?!

He nodded his head and tears formed in my eyes. Kin'Dra Suicide weighed heavy on my heart every single day. And my biggest goal was so protect her mind body and soul every single day. He kissed my forehead and wiped my fallen tears. He knew how much of a horrible mom I felt about the situation and how it almost tore our family apart.

His phone started ringing and I got up so he could answer it. Of course it was the guys. I started to head to the stairs.

Baby I gotta take care of something, I'll be right back.

Yeah huhun.! I said walking up the stairs. Shortly after that I heard the garage door slam. I went to my bathroom to shower and get ready for bed. Another lonely sleepless night.