Chapter 7

It's your birthday it's your birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyy.!!!! Jamia screamed jumping on my bed waking me up. "Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyy to you, happy birthdayyyy to you.!" Singing filled my room. It was Alex, Andrew, and KiKi(Jamia sister) coming in my room holding a cake singing happy birthday.

Oh my god thank you.! I smiled hard standing up. Alex leaned down to kiss me. "I love you Olivia" he smiled. I blew my candles out and dipped my finger in the frosting licking it off.

Get out. Y'all.! Alex smiled picking me up. "That shit was just sexy as hell im bouta fuck the shit out my girl.!" He smiled laying me on the bed making me laugh.

No you not.! Jamia pled. "I just made this good ole breakfast and we all got a flight to catch.! She butted in. He rolled his eyes and got off me shoving her out the way. I got up and went to the bathroom to go shower and get dress. Since we had a long day of traveling I made sure I had on some comfortable clothes so leggings and a sweater was it for me and some slides. I joined everybody else for our quick breakfast than got everything else situated in my suit case to leave out. It was almost 6am and our flight left out at 8am.

I'm bouta show the fuck out, out here.! I said twerking as we reached the plane doors.

Yeah ight Olivia don't get smacked.! Alex said rolling his eyes.

Wait for me y'all I'm here.!!!!!! Angie said running up to us pushing past people.

Who invited her.? I asked annoyed. Jamia laughed and rolled her eyes.

Hey baby.! She said kissing Andrew. We all took our seats and some how some way all our shit got mixed up and Angie and Alex sat next to each other, Jamia and Andrew sat next to each other and I had to sit next to KiKi.

You look cute.! Angie said smiling and giggling all in Alex face. I got mad as fuck and stood up.

Get up.! I said turning around facing him.

What.?! He asked confused.

Get the fuck up now Alexander.! I said sternly. He got up and switched seats with KiKi. "You got me all the fuckin way fucked up Alexander stop fuckin playing with me.!" I said pissed off. I put my seat belt on and sat back as the plane took off.

You good.? Jamia asked walking to me as we was gettin off our last plane and stepping into Miami airport.

Yes Bitch I'm lit it's my birthday but me a drink.! I said stopping at the bar in the airport. The boys went to go get the cars and we got drinks. I was feeling myself and couldn't wait to get to my hotel room to change into something cute as fuck and hit the town.

Come on pussy take another shot.! KiKi sang pushing the bottle of Benny in my hands.

I need to change.! I laughed. I was lit as fuck right now I had so many drinks in my system right now. I was definitely border line drunk. I changed into my Louis Vuitton two piece swim suit. I put on my Black see threw pants that had ruffles on the sides of them, with my matching  Louis slides I put a pair of sun glasses on and let my curly hair hang. I was looking so fuckin good right now.

Damn baby.! Alex said as we walked outside. He was licking his lips looking at me.

What's up baby.! I smiled pushing up on him kissing him. He was licking his lips admiring my body. Don't get me wrong I wasn't no skinny bitch now. I was brownskin, weighed in about 250, light brown eyes, dimples, had a huge fat ass and a nice set of. Triple D's to match so me in this two piece right now and my confidence and the way my man was looking at me gave me all the recognition in the world that I was the shit right now.!

To the beach.!!!! KiKi said getting in the Jeep. I got in the front seat with Alex driving and everybody else got in the back. We went to some restaurant on the beach and it was so beautiful here.! I know I didn't wanna go home.