Chapter 65

Two months later......

I been so emotional and horny for the past month. I feel like my emotions was on over drive all the time. I was either crying or mad. Lack of sex does that to me. Makes me have an attitude for no reason. I got out of the shower and went into my closet. I was suppose to be meeting Deonte tonight for drinks and dinner. We been talking alllllll dayyyy every day and went on a couple dates these past few months. I loved the way he catered to me and cared for me. I often felt like I wasn't giving him all of me. My mind was always else where.

I pulled up to his house and he opened the door for me. We didn't live that far from each other. It was like 20 minutes away. I walked in the house and he kissed me on my cheek. "Hi" I smiled.

Hi beautiful.!

What did you cook? It smells so good?

Chicken parm it smells even better too.!

Oh really?!

Yes.? Wine?

Of course. (Maybe if I let him get me drunk enough he'll slide his tongue across my pussy than my ass hole.!) do you eat ass.?! I blurted it out, obviously shocking him making him choke a little bit.

What.?! He asked laughing.

I just wanted to know.!

I mean for the right girl I might.....you like getting your ass ate.?

Hell yeah.!

Oh wow.! He laughed hard. "You and homeboy must of had a lot of experiences.!" He joked.

And you and home girl didn't.?

Not really she was the typical only get sex on special occasions type of female. It was like she didn't find me attractive or something. Than when we would get in the mood it was always the basic positions she didn't wanna spice it up or anything.

Oh wow I feel so sorry for your dick.! You should of cheated.!

Nah I'm not a cheater she was though.

Yeah my husband was one of them.! He made a baby on me....

Was that the woman that was at the doctors office last time you where there.?

Yeah.!

I heard the bickering back and fourth. Now you should of punched her in her shit but taste this.! He said feeding me a bit of the pasta sauce. It was light and delicious.

I had my babies but this is really good. Your gonna have to teach me to make this.!

Anytime baby girl.! You ready to eat.?

Yesss I am starving.!!!!! He fixed our plates and bought them outside under the balcony. The night time are was so cool but the breeze felt good mixed with the heat under the stars.

After dinner we had split some cheese cake and we talked about everything that was going on in our lives. I couldn't help but to smile and laugh. He leaned in to kiss me and I don't know if it was the wine but I kissed him back. He moved to my neck and gripped his hands around my neck kissing me. That Shit was turning me completely on. He slid his other hand up my dress before pulling it over my ass. He pulled me on top to straddle him. He started kissing me more and more and I felt him getting hard under me. His dick wasn't no where near big as Ki'Andres. I was terrified to get new dick.! He layed me back on the sofa bed pulling my panties and stockings off slowly. He kissed my inner thighs slowly before leading up to my pussy. He French kissed it and good thing I had a wax appointment the other day. I let out soft moans but a big one after he slid his tongue across my ass hole and played with it a little bit. His head was okay. That shit wasn't super nasty like how Ki'Andre be doing it.

My phone started ringing back and fourth just as he was starting to get into it. I had to answer it. He stopped for a second helping me up. I grabbed my phone from the table and answered it pissed.

Huhn, okay, I'll be right there.! I said before hanging up. "I'm so sorry but I gotta go.! My bestfriend is in trouble.!"

Okay I hope everything is okay.

Yeah me to. I put my panties on so quick and ran out of that man house. I texted JAMIA "THANKS BITCH.!"!and pulled off quick as fuck.!