Chapter 59

Do I have to go to dads this weekend.? Kin'Dra asked taking her headphones out her ears and sitting at the island as I fixed her plate.

Yes why.? Because I'm on punishment still. I'm sick of it.! I don't do nothing anyways all I do is sleep because he takes my phone.

Well Kin your mouth is disrespectful as fuck.!

He shouldn't of cheated on you.! All I wanted was a mommy and daddy to be under the same roof like all my other friends.! They always talking about how their parents do this and that or have fights but still go to sleep together. I'm the only one in my friends that have to go to two separate houses every other week. It's so annoying.

I know.! But trust me, you being disrespectful and talking back ain't gonna get you no where over there. Try being nice and not having a smart mouth. You know your daddy loves you so much and will spoil you still. Just cause we don't live in the same house don't mean you can't get what you want. Change your attitude I'm sure he'll let you have friends over and stuff.

Mom did you not hear anything I just said.? Having two parents in two separate houses is EMBARRASSING.!!!!

I heard you.! But you still have friends over here.

Yeah cause I be lying saying my dad at work on a business trip and you be wanting me to shut up and leave you alone so that's why i can have friends over.

Your terrible.! I said trying not to laughing putting her plate in front of her with her cup.

Thank you.! And I know but ma seriously it's embarrassing as ever. And it's not like I be trying to be mean to dad on purpose or have a smart mouth I swear.! It's like soon as I get around him it automatically just flys out my mouth.

That's cause your like me. I twisted up my lips taking a bite of my food. "You have no filter and you don't think before you say. Well with him cause you know I'll knock your teeth down your throat.!"

Yes ma'am.! But mom I'm just so angry.!

About what Kin.?

You and dad.! Y'all suppose to be together forever.! Like it was fait that even brought y'all back together.! Y'all got married, you were about to marry papa Terrell and thank the lords you didn't.! But daddy came and saved both our lives when we needed it lost and we didn't even know it. So for that I'm forever grateful ma and that's why I want y'all to be together. I'm not a kid and I understand everything that's going on I really do and I know I shouldn't have much say so on it cause it's not my place but it hurts knowing that dad will have another family and we won't be involved in it. Kin'Dra spoke with tears in her eyes.
Everything she was saying is what I said many of times before. I felt for her and I know she felt a lot of my pain speaking like that. They say divorces are always harder on the kids than it is the adults. I really wanna beat Ki'Andre ass even more now.!