Chapter 8

Andrew P.O.V.

I was running late to the club because it was Olivia's 18 birthday and I was half dress. I jumped out the shower and put on some dark black and gray fitted balenciaga jeans and a white silk v neck t shirt with the jean jacket and the these yellow, pink, blue, black balenciaga shoes.! I was looking good. I put my Rolex on and a couple chains and grabbed my sis birthday gift. I left out and headed to the club. This girl swear she was grown but I can respect it I was the same way when I was 18.!

I called Angie before I went in but she ain't
answer. I figured she was just sleep or something she was suppose to come. I know she was tripping earlier her stomach hurled and shit.

I went in and the club was lit.! I went to our VIP section and the shit was jumping. Olivia and Jamia was both looking good AF.!

Hey beautiful ladies.! Mind if I buy y'all some drinks.? I smiled walking up to them.

You definitely can buy me one.! Jamia said. She was dancing and swaying her body around looking good Ass Hell.! I grabbed her and got behind her as she danced on me making my dick hard.

You enjoying yoself.?! Some dude asked Olivia but she wasn't feeling that shit. She shrugged him off than went to the bar. I had to keep my eye on her even though KiKi was over there with her but still. I wrapped my arms around Jamia waist and rested my head in her neck as she leaned back on me grinding slowly.

I ain't know you can dance.! I said to her.

I wouldn't say I can dance (she giggled) but I know a thing or too.

Well your good at it.!

Thank you.! You look good tonight.

You know I try and shit.! But you lookin like a meal with yo fine ass.! I said licking my lips and turning her around. "When we gone stop playing.?"

What.?! Boy please.! She laughed.

I'm serious.!

Oh are you.? She laughed wrapping her arms around my neck. "Show me.!" I leaned into her slowly and kissed her slowly letting my hands roam to her ass, as the kiss deepend and I picked her up sitting down so she was straddling me as we kissed.

Get a roommmmm.! Alex voice yelled in my ear and I almost smacked the Nigga.!

You gone come back to my hotel room with me tonight.?! She asked biting her bottom lip making me give all my attention to her again.

I starred and looked at her for what seemed like forever before I said "yeah".! I know I was doing more than sleeping with Jamia tonight I definitely was going to fuck her. She smiled shyly and got off of me and went to go dance back on the couch with Olivia which was enjoy the fuck out of herself right now.!

Dreeeeee.! Olivia screamed damn near jumping on him when he walked up. That's the same nigga from earlier.

Who the fuck is that nigga.? Alex asked me sitting down with a drink in his hand. He was so pissed off.

Nigga I don't know but I do know yo girl all over his ass though.

I know too fuckin friendly.

Well in her defense you did fuck a whole bitch at the beach today.! I laughed.

So! He said shrugging his shoulders.

Make sure my sister get home safe.! Olivia said to me.

Hi baby.! Alex said sweetly to Olivia. "You look good as fuck.!" He added, and she rolled her eyes. I gave her, her birthday gift and a small hug and she was forever grateful.  She went back over to Jamia and said something Than followed the nigga out holding his hand. Alex was steaming right now he got up pissed off pushing the chair down taking a bottle of henny and leaving. I was ready to dip to.! But I think it was more ready to be inside Jamia.