Chapter 53

I handed Ki'Andre the car seats and he buckled the kids in, as Kin'Dra gave me a hug and a kiss. She was not feeling the back and fourth thing at all. This is the second time they had to go with Ki'Andre something nobody was use to. But he agreed to get them every other weekend, take them to school and daycare Monday morning and i would pick them up Monday evening. It's gonna be arranged like that even after the divorce is finalized. Next week is our first therapy session since you can't just get a divorce because we haven't been separated over a year. The court is making us go and after that if we still wanna divorce they will grant us one. I handed him both diaper bags and Kin'Dras bag and got in the car. I drove off headed uptown to meet Jamia for lunch. I missed my girl and we both could use some time together.

I walked into the restaurant and she was already there. She flagged me down and gave me a hug. We sat at the table and some girl came over to us.

Your Olivia right.? She questioned. She seemed like she was very unsure to ask.

Who's asking.? I questioned putting my menu down.

I'm Dani can we please talk.?

Talk about what.?  I asked folding my arms and Jamia looked like she wanted to KO her ass.

Look I know this isn't the best way to meet at all. Your husband Ki'Andre is an amazing man and I mean amazing. I didn't know he was married I swear I didn't until later on. He hired me for this project he has going on in the casino. I thought he was extremely attractive and everyday he came in with a different suit and smelling fine as wine. I never noticed the wedding ring n his finger because I was to worried about anything else. A month and a half into working there. I made a move it was stupid. (She put her head down like she was fighting back tears) he went for it and we had sex in his office that night. He kept calling me "Liv and Olivia" and I couldn't figure it out why but I just thought he was roll playing. When we were done he excused his self fast, and I couldn't help but to see the picture on his desk he n your wedding day and the kids next to it. Something in my gut was telling me he already had everything he needed and more but I still tested it anyways. He finally came back into the office as I was fixing myself. I asked him was you his wife and he just looked so out of it and said yes. Shortly after that you got in that accident and I tried to help him through it the best I can because all I could see was him needing somebody especially because the other chick he was messing with tried to kill you. I helped out with the twins, and your oldest daughter when the nanny couldn't or bring them to the office while he had to work and meetings. We started to develop a connection that was so deep I started to fall in love with him. I tried to respect your marriage the best I could but I always pressured him into the sex or taking me on the business trips with him that's why they where always so long because we spent extra days out there because I wanted to. I don't know how much of all of this you already know or didn't know but I'm coming to you because he told me we had to stop messing around for good and I'm the cause of his divorce. The past month he was so nonchalant and ready for us to stop communicating and if it wasn't about the casino project he didn't wanna hear anything from me. Olivia Ki'Andre is an amazing man and father. Any girl would kill to be where you are. You are so lucky to have him. I stood up to excuse myself and she stuck a knife into my stomach so deep I felt like it exited. "I told you they would kill to be where you are.!" I gasp so hard falling back into my seat.

Olivia.?! Olivia.?! Jamia jumped up everybody was surrounding us. The restaurant manager applied towels to my wound. I couldn't breath at all. I could hear Jamia on the phone with a dispatcher. People where all around me recording and talking loudly as things was moving slowly. Blood poured from my mouth as I gasp for more and more air. As I starred off into the left direction I could see Kin'Dra name and picture on my phone as she called me. A tear slipped from my eyes and everything went black and silent. My eyes was fixed on Kin'Dra face in the photo.