Chapter 42

I woke up in so much pain. But i felt like something wasn't right. I looked at the clock and it was 3am. Ki'Andre was sleep in the corner and so was Ben.

Ki'Andre I spoke softly. He didn't even budge. "Ki'Andre" I spoke louder. He sat up and came over to me.

Your woke?!

Yeah....

Wait what did you call me?

Ki'Andre idiot.!

You know my name you remember me?!

Yeah your my baby father unfuckinfortunitly.

Ight ima let this shit slide cause you just ain't have no memory for two days now.

Where's my kids?

Kin is was Lorri and the twins are in the Nicu.

Are they okay?

Yeah they fine. Are you okay?

Fine as I'll ever be.....

Look I know I'm not your favorite person right now but I love you Olivia I thought I lost you.....

Right....you love me but never mind.

I didn't cheat on you!

Whatever.!

I didn't.! I don't know what the fuck YoU seen or heard but I didn't cheat on you and that lil argument was some old shit. I love you I married you I did everything right to keep you. You think I wanna jeopardize something good? Not all man not shit.!

Omg take his ass back.! He been crying over you for damn near forever now.! Ben woke up and said.

Why? Don't nobody want a lying ass nigga. This nigga would be hurt if I pulled a him on him.

You right sick as fuck but where that's gonna get y'all besides you in a grave? He asked getting up and coming over to the bed.

I'm not going in a grave he is! I smiled.

Yeah Ight pull a him on you and watch yo ass be layed out 6feet. He pushed me over and layed beside me wrapped up in his hospital blanket.

Can we please just please work this out. He begged. I rolled my eyes and layed back. I didn't say nothing else to him. He sat with his head down.

The room was quiet besides when the nurses came in to check on me and that was hours at a time. I honestly didn't know what to do or believe. I know he cheated on me but I can't just take him back and especially so quick because i know for facts you let a muthafucka slide once they gone think they can ice skate.

Heyyyy.! A female voice said smiling coming in.

Heyy. I smiled hugging Lori back.

How you feel?

I'm okay? Where's Kin'Dra? I asked confused.

Terrell came and got her two days ago!

Who? I asked questioning.

Terrell your ex-husband he showed up and that you said he could take her. I tried to call Ki'Andre phone but it was going to voicemail.

Terrell is suppose to be dead.! I said confused.

Well Mrs Baker he looked very much alive.

I reached over and grabbed my phone to call Ki'Andre. My heart was racing and I was confused as shit right now. "Hella.?!" He answered.

Where are you?

Taking care some shit why what's up?

Kin'Dras missing.!

What?

I don't know, Lori is here and she didn't have her with her she said Terrell came and got her two days ago.

Terrell's dead!

Ki'Andre I'm not playing and Lori wouldn't play about this either. My daughter is missing.!

Okay okay.! I'll call you back in an hour.

Find her, bring her home to me!.

I will baby.! I hung up and layed back. I didn't wanna stress myself because I didn't know what to think. I called the police even though I hate them fuckers.