Chapter 35

Next weekend rolled around quick. I wasn't talking to Ki'Andre at all. It was getting under his skin that I wouldn't say a word. I been going to my office more making him stay home with the kids which he wasn't mad he just was running late and and I know his money was fuckin up but at this point I don't care. I know he was fucking that bitch. I mean all the signs was there and my dumb ass was way to in love to see it.

I got dress in this sexy fitted black dress that stopped so short and showed off every curve I had. I complimented it with my basic black red bottom stiletto hell and a black hand bag. I left my hair straight with a bang covering my face and did my make up. I was looking good as hell. Jamia pulled up and I met her downstairs. I got in the car and I gave her directions on how to get to the club I knew Ki'Andre was going to be at. I was about to start a whole lot of shit. I know for a fact if he seen me he would have a whole heart attack.

We went in the club and straight to the bar from the moment we stepped into the club al the way over here niggas tried to holla at me. It was so disgusting.  "Hi beautiful." This one guy sang coming up to me at the bar. He was kinda cute. He was a light skin and they really wasn't my type but from the corner of my eye I seen Ki'Andre stop his whole meeting. "Can I get a dance.!" He asked licking his lips helping me up.

Sure.! I smiled he led me to the dance floor and every slow grinding freak song came on.  I started dancing on him slowly and he was feeling all over my body with his head rested in my neck.

What the fuck you think you doing.? Ki'Andre voices rawred over the music.

It's just dancing.! I smiled.

Bitch I'll kill you.! He said pissed off more than what he already was choking me.

Nigga don't fuckin touch her like that.! The dude said pulling me back.

Mind yo fuckin business.! Get in my fuckin office now Olivia.

This ain't what you want Patna.! The dude said lifting up his shirt showing his gun.

That's cute.! Ki'Andre laughed and damn near all his friends and security and even people just pulled out guns pointing it at him. Ki'Andre punched him so hard in the face and started beating his ass. He was finally pulled off of him and the dude pulled his gun out shooting at Ki'Andre and missed the club was going wild and everybody was going crazy. Ki'Andre pulled out his gun walking up on the dude as he layed lifeless on the ground and shot him in the head. He grabbed me pushin me through the back of the club pulling me down some stairs and out a back door.

Get in my car and go straight home.!

But....

No buts Olivia do as I say this is not the time to argu.! He demanded me.

No Ki'Andre I'm not leaving unless your with me so I know your safe.!

I'm safe this is really not the time to argu Liv. Just Than a car rolled up and some niggas jumped out and started shooting towards us and he started shooting back hitting most of them and Ki'Andres guys came bussing out the club looking for him and started shooting the guys that was shooting at us. He pushed me to the ground in the bushes and I had blood over me. I checked myself panicking and I wasn't hit.

Fuckkkk.! Ki'Andre frowned in pain.

I crawled over to him and his arm was shot but not badly. I wrapped it up and he got in the car driving off. I called our personal doctor to meet us at our house now. Ki'Andre was flying home. I don't know why he didn't let me drive.

I helped him in the house and our doctor pulled up same time as us. He sat on my coffee table as the doctor cleaned him up and stitched him up. It wasn't that bad, it could of been worse. He said and I was thankful for that. He finished wrapping his arm up and left. I sat in Ki'Andres lap and he was still mad. After tonight I valued the hell out of my future husband and the bullet could of been the bulllet to take him away.

I'm sorry! I said looking into his eyes.

For?

Everything that just happened. It honestly was a stupid move and I shouldn't of had went like that.

It's cool but next time I catch you "just dancing" with another nigga I promise you, you gone be the one to die. He said sternly.

Why you always threaten me with death.!? I laughed.

Because that's what ima do.! He said choking me biting his bottom lip. "Now get off of me my dick getting hard!."

Oh is it.! I smiled a little and got up standing in front of him. I kissed him slowly as I took of my dress and was in nothing but my heels and thong. I unbuckled my man's pants letting his hard erection out dropping down to my knees pleasuring him giving Goin the best head he ever had before getting on top of him and riding him as he layed back on the coffee table. He pulled my hair back and smacked my ass, as I bounced on top of him rubbing my clit. I was about to cum so hard as he fucked me back.

This my pussy and don't you ever forget it.! He said sternly choking me in my hair before he was bending me over pleasuring me again. "You understand me.?!" He asked hitting my cervix deep.

Yess daddy.! He hit it again making me let go of my ankles but he just bent me back down making me grab them. He was fucking me so good I didn't even care about anything else at this point. I sucked his dick clean making him nut again and leaving him downstairs and I got in the shower.