Chapter 49

I put all the suit cases into the car and the kids in next. I gave Kin'Dra a snack pack and the twins a bottle that should hold everybody until we got to the airport.

I thought daddy was coming.?! Kin'Dra asked not looking up from her phone.

I guess he's going to meet us at the airport. I said starting the car. I texted him to tell him we was heading out to leave to the airport.

*Okay, I'll see you there.!*
A text flashed on my screen. He didn't come back home last night or today. That business better had been worth it. I pulled off and headed down our driveway. I started driving towards the airport listening to music. I was trying to come up with ways to surprise Kin'Dra for her birthday. She was turning 11 and she had everything she wanted and more. So what do you give a spoiled little girl.? Her room is getting redecorated into a bunch of girly colors and unicorn stuff. But she also wants to do YouTube so I was thinking about gifting her with a studio as well with her own camera and editor. I also wanted to give her a business something I know she can start now and make big within the next 11 years.

I always wanted to set my kids up for better. Even though they won't know what a struggle is they will still have value of a dollar. One of my biggest fears is them not knowing how to handle money. Money management is a very big step in life also credit as well. We have enough money on my side and Ki'Andre side to last us life times. But I also want them to have their own money.

I pulled up to the airport at valet services and got out the car. I went to check our bags in at the desk outside before getting all of the kids out. I had two diaper bags, my own book bag and a kid in each hand. This shit was exhausting. We went into the airport and got through TSA. I held KJ and Kin'Dra held Kin'Dal.

Mom I'm hungry.! Kin'Dra said as I buckled the twins back into their seats.

Okay baby what do you wanna eat.?!

A burger or a chicken sandwich do they have chick fil A in here.?

I don't know but come on. I picked the car seats up and we headed to our gate. We stopped at this burger joint and I let her pay for our food while I sat at the table with the twins. I pulled bottles out for them and fed the both of them really quick. I'm so happy this was a direct flight.

I pulled my phone out my book bag to call Ki'Andre. "Hi you have reached 716..." his phone was going to voicemail. I sighed a bit and burped the twins. I seriously needed a nap. I was running on no hours of sleep 6 Red Bull's, two Pepsi's and 4 cups of coffee. Well 5 because I just gave Kin'Dra money to go over to Starbucks for me.

Here mom.! She said sitting my coffee on the table. She returned to her phone. My head was pounding so bad. I keep getting these weird migraines that will not go away.

Flight 262 to Miami Florida.! A guy over the loud speaker called out. "Now bording group 1"

Come on Kin.! I swung all the bags over my shoulders and picked the car seats up as we walked to our gate. I gave the cashier our tickets and we walked down the ramp to the plane. I sat the babies on the inside and buckled their car seats into the seats tightly. Kin'Dra sat facing me leaning her seat back and putting her feet up. I closed our curtain and I was able to relax a little bit.

I tried to call Ki'Andre once more and his phone just rang and rang. I was starting to get a little pissed off because what the fuck was you doing.??!! I put my phone back into the bag and the plane was ready for take off. Kin'Dra looked out the window in amazement and I layed my head back and closed my eyes.

When we landed I was woken up by the flight attendant. All my babies was asleep. I got Kin'Dra up first and made sure she was okay than the twins which who where sound asleep. I made sure we had all of our things and we got up to leave. This damn airport was so big. But we finally met up with the chauffeur and he led us to the car helping us with the luggage's. I wanted to get out my clothes and into the bath so quick. The twins where beginning to get fussy and so was Kin'Dra. I checked into the hotel and we went straight up to our penthouse. Kin'Dra went straight into her room and I took the twins out the car seats and layed them on their boppy pillows. I placed bottles into their mouths and ordered up room services for me and Kin'Dra. She was in the shower freshening up and I hurried up and did the same. I put on some shorts and a t-shirt. I burped Kendal first because KJ fell back asleep so I placed him in the crib. I washed Kendal up in a relaxing bath and sat her back on the bed. She was so calm starring at the tv like she knew what she was watching. Kin'Dra ate her food at the end of the bed watching tv and on her phone. Day 1 complete.!